york u course requirement for waterloo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cluelesspredent

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Canadian students out there!
I would normally post in the waterloo specific thread but since the admissions came out today, I think the thread would be busy with everyone sharing stats.
I hold a degree from a another institutiom and would like to take a few courses at York University (closer to home) to apply to Waterloo pharm next cycle. Anyone who's applied from York please tell me which courses to take!
So currently I'm missing genetics, microbiology and physical chemistry. Do the following courses at York U meet the application consideration at Waterloo?

genetics - sc/biol 2040
microbiology - sc/biol 3150 OR 2905? Which one?
physical chemistry - is this only required for uoft? I think I read somewhere waterloo will start to require it. if so, anyone know which one?

Thanks! And congrats to those that accepted!