You gotta be kidding me, They lost my transcript 3 times!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iDOliveinMD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
It's a sign. Medicine isn't for you. JK.

Just make sure you are mailing to the correct address. You can give them a call if you need further assistance.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think you might be on to something there. Yea I've done both of those things, just waiting and complaining because I have nothing else to do at the moment. Even pre-wrote most of my secondaries. Let this be a lesson, the early bird does not always get the worm.

You're still early. Most schools don't offer interview invites until end of July or August.

What are your stats?

The point is that I would've have been verified in May and now I won't likely be verified until August. In the end it probably won't matter, but it is sort of the principal of the thing. I've been saving up thousands of dollars for this process and the process has already let me down.

The problem with the internet is that it can't detect sarcasm/joking tone, I'm surprisingly not even that ticked off, just laughing at how ricidulus the situation is and how getting all OCD/prepped back in April wasn't necessary.

AMCAS>AACOMAS

Yea there are so many schools that dont start interview invites until the beginning of August and September. You have plenty of time.

Reactions: 1 user
The point is that I would've have been verified in May and now I won't likely be verified until August. In the end it probably won't matter, but it is sort of the principal of the thing. I've been saving up thousands of dollars for this process and the process has already let me down.

The problem with the internet is that it can't detect sarcasm/joking tone, I'm surprisingly not even that ticked off, just laughing at how ricidulus the situation is and how getting all OCD/prepped back in April wasn't necessary.

AMCAS>AACOMAS

I'm certainly confused. Most people on here don't have problems with transcripts being lost 3 times. Even the transcript being lost one time is rare, but 3?

Are you sure your school is sending them to the right address?

Thanks for the reassurance guys.

I'll give you a range, between 27-29 MCAT and 3.5-3.8 GPA. You can pick the numbers that you think I deserve ;)

They claim that the first one went to Connneticut but the last two have gone to the proper Massachusetts address. I'll get over it, hopefully some Allopathic school shows me some love, I was hoping I would get an interview invite relatively quickly with an Osteopathic school though to ease my mind and my parents.

Well if you have a 3.8 and a 29, I've been told you can get into low tier MD schools.

Are you applying to those?

I'll give you a range, between 27-29 MCAT and 3.5-3.8 GPA. You can pick the numbers that you think I deserve ;)

They claim that the first one went to Connneticut but the last two have gone to the proper Massachusetts address. I'll get over it, hopefully some Allopathic school shows me some love, I was hoping I would get an interview invite relatively quickly with an Osteopathic school though to ease my mind and my parents.

It sounds like they have a problem with their mailing service. How can you confuse Connecticut with Massachusetts? If they already screwed up once, what makes you think that AACOMAS is at fault now?

Also, you shouldn't worry about what your parents think. Don't go into medicine because of them. It isn't as glorious as it used to be anymore. My whole family keeps talking me out of medicine. (And one of them is MD.)

d6f.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks for the reassurance guys. I'll give you a range, between 27-29 MCAT and 3.5-3.8 GPA. You can pick the numbers that you think I deserve ;)

Her looks: 10/10
Personality: 10/10

Wait...... wait..... oops.

My guess: MCAT 29 with a GPA of 3.8

I think you might be on to something there. Yea I've done both of those things, just waiting and complaining because I have nothing else to do at the moment. Even pre-wrote most of my secondaries. Let this be a lesson, the early bird does not always get the worm.
Call them to get an answer. I sent 5 emails and all I got were automated responses 2 weeks later. It could be sitting in the podiatry or some other queue like mine was.