You guys are awesome.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rugtrousers

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I spend WAY too much time on SDN...

This forum is distinct from most of the others in that we communicate frequently, have a good mix of med students, residents and attendings, and (for the most part) respect each other, offer great feedback and are encouraging.

You guys rock. Thanks for making me feel happy about my career choice. Okay, I'm done.
 
rugtrousers said:
I spend WAY too much time on SDN...

This forum is distinct from most of the others in that we communicate frequently, have a good mix of med students, residents and attendings, and (for the most part) respect each other, offer great feedback and are encouraging.

You guys rock. Thanks for making me feel happy about my career choice. Okay, I'm done.

you're one of those guys that when you get drunk you buy all your friends shots and tell them how much you love them and how theyre the best friends in the whole wide world....aren't you? Admit it!
 
aredoubleyou said:
you're one of those guys that when you get drunk you buy all your friends shots and tell them how much you love them and how theyre the best friends in the whole wide world....aren't you? Admit it!

If I were a guy that might be true, but am not. I'm just from Berkeley. 😀