you guys are going to hate me for asking. .but. . .

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ghm

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi. . i know a lot of ppl are angry with sc.
i, too, received a rejection today. . .but i have to ask. . .

has anyone been able to succesfully petition for a interview at sc?

it's just that. . .even though my stats aren't stellar, i know a couple of ppl who have been accepted to sc already who have similar stats as me. . .and i was wondering if i should even try to petition.

thanks for any advice. . .

Members don't see this ad.

Your right. I hate you.

On a side note, go ahead and try, but don't hold your breath. USC is one of the few schools that goes out of it's way to tell interviewers that anything they send after the interview won't matter, so I doubt an appeal would do to much good. At a school like UCLA, which is still interviewing, they're more likely to read and care about the appeal.

Hi ghm,

I responded to your private message but somehow managed to post it before I was done. Let me know if you have further questions, or once you reply to it I can finish my message to you.

SarahL

Members don't see this ad :)
•••quote:•••Originally posted by ghm:
•hi. . i know a lot of ppl are angry with sc.
i, too, received a rejection today. . .but i have to ask. . .

has anyone been able to succesfully petition for a interview at sc?

it's just that. . .even though my stats aren't stellar, i know a couple of ppl who have been accepted to sc already who have similar stats as me. . .and i was wondering if i should even try to petition.

thanks for any advice. . .•••••oooooooooooh my blood is simmering with hate hheheehe :p you honestly care about USC to write a letter?

i don't know. . i guess i do. it was my first choice. i don't know what i'm going to do tomorrow. . . .this post was just my immediate response to my rejection.

go ahead and petition, ghm. it can't hurt right? and especially if it's your first choice. what's the worst thing they can do? reject you a second time? :)

•••quote:•••Originally posted by matthew0126:
•go ahead and petition, ghm. it can't hurt right? and especially if it's your first choice. what's the worst thing they can do? reject you a second time? :) •••••hey i got 2 rejections letters from a school, so it happens!