You have any questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MacBook

back in again...
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Time to make fun of the patients themselves. What are some of the ridiculous things you have been told by your patients during Hx taking/assessments or during other various circumstances? When given the opportunity to ask, stupid things they might have asked you or your coworker(s)?

Members don't see this ad.

I love versed. sometimes its like maury povich... things I have heard confessed: "he's not really my baby's daddy" "I did cocaine this morning at 3 a.m. does that matter?" before the versed she denied using drugs much less that day...and then begged us not to tell her mom. and of course the most common confession: "I farted."

Had a chuckle with this one. Our pt was on the table and had just received a dose of happy medicine :sleep: The surgeon was standing right next to him and the patient goes "doc you're making me nervous. You're looking quite eager and I'm not out yet!". This fellow said it with a grin on him face. Made everyone laugh in the room including the anesthetist.