SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

You HAVE GOT TO READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Milhouse Van Houten, Aug 14, 2001.

1. Milhouse Van Houten

Milhouse Van Houten Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Oct 27, 2000
    So now I get secondaries from schools I didn't apply to (they tell me i'm on their list), and some of the schools that I DID apply to tell me i didn't apply to them. i called amcas this morning, they said to just email them. comforting.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats 10+ Year Member

Jul 9, 2001
    City
    Didn't you also get someone else's application when you went to print your application?
    Was that you?

4. SMW

SMW Grand Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 12, 2001
    anchorage, ak
    UNBELIEVABLE!!! Or, on second thought, sadly all too believable...............

5. yah that happened to me too

I had a hard time convincing a sschool that I am NOT applying for the MD/Phd program....

sigh :rolleyes:

6. Homer J. Simpson

Homer J. Simpson 1st and goal from the 1 yard line. 10+ Year Member

Apr 22, 2001
    San Fran, CA
    Well, with any luck, maybe you'll get an acceptance from a school you didn't apply to also. ;)

Homer J.

7. Amy B

Amy B I miss my son so much Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Aug 7, 2000
    Virginia
    And knowing the way things have been, AMCAS will send you a bill for that school you never applied to if you get accepted. ;)

8. synite

synite Senior Member 10+ Year Member

May 20, 2001
    but you won't have to pay the bill for 4-6 weeks, during which time you can give them the run-around, and in the end, say "what bill?" :p