You HAVE GOT TO READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Milhouse Van Houten

Reaction score
So now I get secondaries from schools I didn't apply to (they tell me i'm on their list), and some of the schools that I DID apply to tell me i didn't apply to them. i called amcas this morning, they said to just email them. comforting.

Members don't see this ad.

Didn't you also get someone else's application when you went to print your application?
Was that you?

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Or, on second thought, sadly all too believable...............

Members don't see this ad :)
yah that happened to me too

I had a hard time convincing a sschool that I am NOT applying for the MD/Phd program....

sigh :rolleyes:

Originally posted by petros:
•So now I get secondaries from schools I didn't apply to (they tell me i'm on their list), and some of the schools that I DID apply to tell me i didn't apply to them. i called amcas this morning, they said to just email them. comforting.•

Well, with any luck, maybe you'll get an acceptance from a school you didn't apply to also. ;)

Homer J.

And knowing the way things have been, AMCAS will send you a bill for that school you never applied to if you get accepted. ;)

but you won't have to pay the bill for 4-6 weeks, during which time you can give them the run-around, and in the end, say "what bill?" :p