you know med school is difficult when...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tabbycatdontcur

pharmacy world →medical word
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
You know med school is difficult when...
you spend a week pulling your hair out from an emotional roller coaster on SDN and thusly becoming exhausted just to get MCAT study books.

I don't even know if i even have the energy to study now! haha

cheers mates

Members don't see this ad.

you spend a week pulling your hair out from an emotional roller coaster on SDN and thusly becoming exhausted just to get MCAT study books.

cheers mates

Sense. This made none.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Lack of sleep, dehydration and weed can make a person pretty incoherent.

Reactions: 1 user
Lack of sleep, dehydration and weed can make a person pretty incoherent.
472-dehydrated-water-just-add-water.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
the point of SDN is to help people on the road to medicine. just clarifying to OP that the struggles he/she is experiencing have nothing to do with the difficulty of med school.

I was being snarky, "yet" presumes some future action.
After enough people tell me "I could have gone to med school", "I was going to go to med school", I want to remind them that the only time you actually have that choice is after you get an acceptance letter.

Reactions: 1 user

cheers mates

+pity+ You might want to invest in developing some coping mechanisms if shopping has you this strung out already.

Reactions: 1 users
BAHAHAHAHA YES!!!!! these all made me laugh so hard. thanks guys, this made my day.