You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You Know You Are A Neurotic Premed When...
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know you're a neurotic premed when Monday is an exciting day because ad coms send out interviews on weekdays
Man you guys are going to drive yourselves crazy before school even starts
When you refresh your email every 5 seconds after someone else get an ii in school thread.
Man that sucked. A lot of my II came in January [emoji30]. So just like 5 months of checking my email every time my phone vibrated...
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Man that sucked. A lot of my II came in January [emoji30]. So just like 5 months of checking my email every time my phone vibrated...
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
So much this. I never realized how much complete nonsense I got in my inbox until I started applying to medical school. No, Groupon, I don't need to know about all of the getaways available to me, because it's not like I'm going to have any money for the forseeable future anyways. -____-
...You prefer weekdays to weekends because secondary email invites don't typically come on Saturdays and Sundays.
You know you're a neurotic premed when Monday is an exciting day because ad coms send out interviews on weekdays
MUCOM has sent interview invites on Sundays. Have fun knowing this....

You guys. Appreciate your weekends while you have them!
And mayo sends them at 230ish in the morning. Don't wanna sleep through the best dates to schedule. Better stay up.MUCOM has sent interview invites on Sundays. Have fun knowing this....![]()
Ya know what? I think I got my KCOM one at like 1130pm on a Saturday.
Also, what if you send the secondary back too fast? They'll know you must've pre-wrote your secondaries. Is that some kind of ethics violation? Will they think you're a gunner? Too many variables!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Also, what if you send the secondary back too fast? They'll know you must've pre-wrote your secondaries. Is that some kind of ethics violation? Will they think you're a gunner? Too many variables!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Just know, the crazy doesn't stop. I'm getting my board scores this coming week, but I can't help but log into the portal every day for the last week to check for my score...
Weekend guys, go to city hall or city central get some walking or catch pokemon or something lol....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just know, the crazy doesn't stop. I'm getting my board scores this coming week, but I can't help but log into the portal every day for the last week to check for my score...
The whole medical education process kind of selects for crazy...and I feel like with me it gets worse as I age. I'm 10x more neurotic now about details than I was back in freshmen year. Good for applications and patient charts, bad for sanity.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 3K