-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
!!! Your newest Assistant Moderator: ChemGuy79!!!
Started by pharm B
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
1) Who?
2) We've reached yet another new low. We had to go down the hall to the chemistry department to get someonedumb enough willing to be the mod of the PharmD forum.
2) We've reached yet another new low. We had to go down the hall to the chemistry department to get someone
1) Who?
2) We've reached yet another new low. We had to go down the hall to the chemistry department to get someonedumb enoughwilling to be the mod of the PharmD forum.
Don't u have anything better to do than writing useless posts like this?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't u have anything better to do than writing useless posts like this?
Don't you know, he is the almighty caesar! The conqueror of all.

1) Who?
2) We've reached yet another new low. We had to go down the hall to the chemistry department to get someonedumb enoughwilling to be the mod of the PharmD forum.
YESSS I knew that this post would be coming along shortly 😀
1) Who?
2) We've reached yet another new low. We had to go down the hall to the chemistry department to get someonedumb enoughwilling to be the mod of the PharmD forum.
I also have no idea who this person is. Is he even in pharmacy school yet?
I also have no idea who this person is. Is he even in pharmacy school yet?
We wanted moderators from every stage of the educational process. As you might imagine, the PCAT and Prepharm forums are severally underrepresented by the mod staff. Particularly the PCAT forum suffers from lack of mod input. So he is prepharmacy, yes.
Anyho, Welcome aboard!
We wanted moderators from every stage of the educational process. As you might imagine, the PCAT and Prepharm forums are severally underrepresented by the mod staff. Particularly the PCAT forum suffers from lack of mod input. So he is prepharmacy, yes.
Anyho, Welcome aboard!
In addition to this, the guy already has a PhD, so it's not like he's fresh out of high school or something.

Dont forget the 99 percentile in PCAT =p. Anyways, congras!In addition to this, the guy already has a PhD, so it's not like he's fresh out of high school or something.
![]()
In addition to this, the guy already has a PhD, so it's not like he's fresh out of high school or something.
![]()
Why in the hell would someone with a PhD want to go to pharmacy school?
Don't u have anything better to do than writing useless posts like this?
I am wondering the same thing about you......
I am wondering the same thing about you......
not sure which one of us writes more posts here (mainly whining about retail)
not sure which one of us writes more posts here (mainly whining about retail)
Just bustin' your balls! One thing you can count on is WVU to make a comment about all the newbie no one has ever heard of mods they annoint aroung here.
Seriously, I want to know what someone witha PhD is expecting to gain by getting a PharmD?
...about $60,000 more dollars (per year).Seriously, I want to know what someone witha PhD is expecting to gain by getting a PharmD?
...about $60,000 more dollars (per year).
hmm 4 years from now, super saturated pharmacist market. 60k more? i don't see that.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lulz at the direction that this well-meaning thread is going.
1) who?
+1
He's a cool guy, tells stuff like it is..
Congrats 🙂
It's 3:27 pm CST, and Texas still sucks.
He's a cool guy, tells stuff like it is..
Congrats 🙂
Funny, I've been doing that for the last three years I've been here. I've only been called an ******* for it and I'm not a mod. What gives?!
It's 3:27 pm CST, and Texas still sucks.
Yes, yes it does!
I like him, he goes straight to the point, and the way he writes answers makes me go google looking for meaning. 😀
Yup, probably with his Ph.D before, his PharmD, he will jump the 1000's+ applicants looking for a single job. He might get interviews right away. Plus, he will get at least, 30,000 more of his actual paycheck. I guess, wife will love that extra money invested in a fine vacation.
If I were him, with the current and future job market for pharmacists, I would go the MD way, probably less risky in the long run.
Yup, probably with his Ph.D before, his PharmD, he will jump the 1000's+ applicants looking for a single job. He might get interviews right away. Plus, he will get at least, 30,000 more of his actual paycheck. I guess, wife will love that extra money invested in a fine vacation.
If I were him, with the current and future job market for pharmacists, I would go the MD way, probably less risky in the long run.
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
