Your school pushing you to be an FP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey kpax,

You know there are TONS of HOT optometrist (oops, I mean opthalmologist) chicks from Penn out there! Come on! Don't think our gal icewoman is a toolbox just because she has nothing better to do than rip on DO students.

No, seriously.

And now, because I actually am a reasonably attractive DO type person, I will regretfully leave this thread.

But I will miss it...

;)

Members don't see this ad.

You are killin' me over here. If you leave I will have to study neuro uninterrupted and that is TOO MUCH TO BEAR!!!!!

Plus I love all the clappy-smiley-face guys.

Originally posted by sophiejane
Plus I love all the clappy-smiley-face guys.

Just for you...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:D

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Elysium
Don't think our gal icewoman is a toolbox just because she has nothing better to do than rip on DO students.

Hmm...are you implying that she'd be a good place to stick your tool? Interesting suggestion... :laugh:

Sohpie,

As a fellow Texan, I would never leave you alone with our little eyedoctor wannabe friend. As a matter of fact, the reason I had to get involved was that I felt she'd been a little too nasty to you on previous threads. No one messes with my fellow DO Texas sisters.

BTW, I have this awesome picture of icegal in my mind. And, man, is she smokin'! Rrrrrrrrrrrr!

:love:

NO, I'm not gay, but for a mental jewel (and future contact peddler) like the ice, I just might be swayed...

Damn, I must stop! This is terrible. I'm stopping. I have an abortion fight to get into on the pre-MD thread.

:rolleyes:

aphistis,

you little dentist, you. I like your style.

Hmm...are you implying that she'd be a good place to stick your tool? Interesting suggestion...

See what I'm saying? The ice is hot .

toolbox, lesbian optometrists, the dentist, contacts...

it's all too much.

...stop it...there are tears coming out of my eyes and my abs are getting way too much of a workout from laughing....

Hey hottie,

No one's seen your picture yet. I can only just imagine the kind of model good looks sexy ass Penn optometrists have.

Wanna take a poll on who looks better in pics? I'm ready for some hand to hand combat, sexy.

;)

Not to defend IceWoman, but any chick that has that much fire has got to be loads of fun in the sack.

Send me a pic, ice. ;)

So now we have a conversation going on between a dental student and an allopathic opthamology hopeful.

I am wondering what that has to do with the original post that was made to osteopathic students concerning family practice....

???

Come on Sophie, it's all a plot to get the ice to reveal herself.

We all know she's a hottie. I just want to see the evidence.

;)

But, seriously, let's talk more about FP. That's a good topic too.

:)