Your thoughts: Creighton vs. Louisville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mochafreak

registered quaffer
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been accepted to Creighton and am on Louisville's "next to be called list". So, this is still speculation since I'm not accepted at Louisville. But, I loved Louisville during my interview and I think I'd be most comfortable there. It is also closer to my husband's current job. However, it is going to be $36,000+ more expensive in tuition and a bit more in living expenses. I was also comfortable at Creighton, but have a feeling that I'd be happier overall at Louisville. Could any present students and pre-dents help me out...how do you feel each school treats you (i.e. more comfortable learning environment) and is it worth the difference in cost. Thanks for your thoughts.

Members don't see this ad.

Louisville. Don't worry about the money. Just let them know you are seriously interested in their school, did you mail back that little paper yet telling them to keep your application active? Good luck!

Sk8aBull said:
Louisville. Don't worry about the money. Just let them know you are seriously interested in their school, did you mail back that little paper yet telling them to keep your application active? Good luck!

I overnighted it. Not sure they got it before their "construction" break or not.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be giving up my spot at Louisville so hopefully that brings you one step closer!

I haven't been out to Creighton yet (I interviewed in SLC for the Utah R-DEP thing) so I'd like to hear from anyone else that has seen both as well. Louisville had really nice people and a well respected program. Those were the things I really took from there.

Beestieboy said:
I'll be giving up my spot at Louisville so hopefully that brings you one step closer!

I haven't been out to Creighton yet (I interviewed in SLC for the Utah R-DEP thing) so I'd like to hear from anyone else that has seen both as well. Louisville had really nice people and a well respected program. Those were the things I really took from there.

lol, I've been hoping you'd say that soon. Louisville's been my top choice for a long time.