yowza, i almost fell asleep during a verbal section test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jzeidenb

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did one after reviewing science all day today, and i could barely pay attention to a damn thing being said in any of the passages. i got 60% (24/40) and it was def the worst id done so far, but the funny thing was, it was only maybe 5 questions worse than my average.. so maybe im having focusing problems as a whole.

whatever the reason, i sure hope i dont feel like that on test day lol

Members don't see this ad.

make sure you get plenty of rest the few days before. i know the day before, all im doing is going over a few flashcards, no books at all. definetly not stressing myself out. good luck

the day before is my birthday, and i highly doubt ill be partying, or studying, just relaxing.. i dont even see a point to flashcards, im not gonna learn by cramming for the mcat

reviewing flashcards the day before doesnt count as cramming...trying to read the entire EK set the day before would...reviewing flashcards just serves to make you familiar assorted information, and its not as stressful as reading a book

I looked at flashcards and formula sheets up until the night before the test. Definitely quit studying on test day morning though. I think it helped to condense the bare neccessities into formula sheets and flashcards so they remained fresh in my mind.