2013-2014 Meharry Medical College Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prayerful22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Grace and peace be multiplied unto you all. I figured there is no better time than the present to start the official Meharry Medical College Class of 2018 Application Thread!!! I love Meharry, I love Meharry, I love Meharry!!!!!!! I am praying for our class, and all Meharry classes for that matter. But I am especially praying for us 2018. If Jesus is for us...Who can be against us? NOBODY!!! I am tightening up my AMCAS right now, praying blessings over every section! June 4th is the first day we can submit, and I plan on submitting on that day! Godspeed to you all! Let's stay prayerful, and work hard. That my brothers and sisters, is an equation for success!!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Grace and peace be multiplied unto you all. I figured there is no better time than the present to start the official Meharry Medical College Class of 2018 Application Thread!!! I love Meharry, I love Meharry, I love Meharry!!!!!!! I am praying for our class, and all Meharry classes for that matter. But I am especially praying for us 2018. If Jesus is for us...Who can be against us? NOBODY!!! I am tightening up my AMCAS right now, praying blessings over every section! June 4th is the first day we can submit, and I plan on submitting on that day! Godspeed to you all! Let's stay prayerful, and work hard. That my brothers and sisters, is an equation for success!!! :)

Say a prayer for my app too because I am not interested in entering in all those extra classes I took during undergrad when I was trying to figure out my path in life.

Say a prayer for my app too because I am not interested in entering in all those extra classes I took during undergrad when I was trying to figure out my path in life.

Prayers have been sent up! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Pray for me too! Finishing up my application this week! Good luck everybody!

Good luck guys! I'll be a second year when you guys come in to Meharry next year. I can say I'm already excited to meet you all! Submit early and as always stay prayerful. What God has for you is for you!

Just received the secondary. Here we go!

alm1982: Would you (or anyone else) mind sharing the prompts/questions for the secondary? Is it the same as last year's?

Just got my secondary tonight! Very excited to hear back from here. To answer the previous question I was verified and released on June 19th and I just heard back from them now.

Here is the secondary, very simple:

Why do you wish to attend Meharry Medical College, School of Medicine?

Hope this helps!

Verified August 22, 2013
received secondary August 27, 2013
after notification I passed initial screen

Status
Not open for further replies.