2022-2023 Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Would have assumed it’s earlier this year due to them starting school a month early this year but guess not !
The WL email mentioned movement after May 1st / update on WL in mid-may, and the CTE deadline is still June 5th, so I guess anything is possible really

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know of any WL -> A? (I know MCW said they’ll update mid-May) not sure how many people are in the GroupMe but I saw the FB group now has 276 so wondering if class is full already.

Anyone know of any WL -> A? (I know MCW said they’ll update mid-May) not sure how many people are in the GroupMe but I saw the FB group now has 276 so wondering if class is full already.
I haven’t heard anything yet but it would be really unlikely that there would be zero movement off the waitlist.

Members don't see this ad :)
Last years thread showed most waitlist movement started on June 1st. Would expect it to be similar here based on the lack of posts. I got accepted to another program but was waitlisted here and did some digging prior to that A. Hope y'all get some good news in the coming weeks :)

got the WL update email "small number of offers over the next few weeks"

I think everyone got it. Check the dudes profile, it seems he asks that question a lot

Anyone know how we get parking passes for the lot/garage?

Anyone know how we get parking passes for the lot/garage?
Your student ID badge is what you use to get in and out of the lots/garage. You only need to apply for a pass that goes on your dash if you’re registering your car as a car pool vehicle, but you still only use your badge to get into the lots.

Did people get off the waitlist? Just wondering why the jump in Facebook members

Your student ID badge is what you use to get in and out of the lots/garage. You only need to apply for a pass that goes on your dash if you’re registering your car as a car pool vehicle, but you still only use your badge to get into the lots.
Oh sweet, thanks !!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Did people get off the waitlist? Just wondering why the jump in Facebook members
Historically it seems like they don’t have WL movement until June. IMO it’s likely that the big jump is from people who were previously accepted and have decided to attend so they’re now joining the group as we get closer to the CTE deadline and older students joining who are selling furniture, subleasing, roommates etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
withdrew my A from mke :) best of luck everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
current students join the new class's group as well to advertise student groups, housing, etc. Don't use those numbers as a guide for WL movement

Reactions: 1 user
WL movement is happening everyone . A today.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Per an email they sent me on May 12th, they said my email would be created by May 19th. So on the 20th I emailed the MCW IT people because I hadn't received it, and they said 'by the end of this week' ie by tomorrow the 26th...but still nothing

FWIW I was accepted later in the cycle so maybe everybody who was accepted later is still waiting?

Per an email they sent me on May 12th, they said my email would be created by May 19th. So on the 20th I emailed the MCW IT people because I hadn't received it, and they said 'by the end of this week' ie by tomorrow the 26th...but still nothing

FWIW I was accepted later in the cycle so maybe everybody who was accepted later is still waiting?
Yea. Doesn’t hurt to follow up. Especially since you’ll need that email to get some things done prior to the start of class

Did anyone send an update letter, does it help with moving off the waitlist?

Did anyone send an update letter, does it help with moving off the waitlist?
I’m going to assume by now if you sent one it wouldn’t help bc my understanding from their email a few weeks ago was that they were going to review apps again and it looks like WL movement is happening so they would have done reviews by now.

Last edited:
Got the A this morning too! IS, sent a letter of update/intent mid April and an extra letter of rec early May.

Is there an accepted students group me or facebook page?

There's 332, but not sure how many are current students or administration
When do new student start and what is the link to the Facebook page