2022-2023 New York Medical College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Withdrew my A off the waitlist, received yesterday. Good luck to everyone!🙏

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if we should expect to see any more WL movement?

Reactions: 1 users
Nothing today? Do they send out A’s on certain days?

Reactions: 1 user
Received an A this morning from WL. Best of luck to everybody.

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if there’s a class GroupMe or Facebook group yet?

I was accepted earlier this week but declined the offer. NYMC is a great school, so it wasn't an easy decision. I send my best wishes to everyone who is still waiting for a spot!

Reactions: 3 users
I was accepted earlier this week but declined the offer. NYMC is a great school, so it wasn't an easy decision. I send my best wishes to everyone who is still waiting for a spot!
I’m quite convinced I just grabbed your spot, got an email an hour after you sent that post. Letting you know I will be attending, and am eternally grateful for this opportunity!!!

Reactions: 4 users
I’m quite convinced I just grabbed your spot, got an email an hour after you sent that post. Letting you know I will be attending, and am eternally grateful for this opportunity!!!
That's great to hear - I wish you lots of success at NYMC!!

Last edited:
Anyone else get an error when trying to access the housing portal? "Your details have not been provided to our system. Please verify your T number is correct."

Getting a bit worried, since this already super late to be applying for housing, and I would hate to not have a spot.

Anyone else get an error when trying to access the housing portal? "Your details have not been provided to our system. Please verify your T number is correct."

Getting a bit worried, since this already super late to be applying for housing, and I would hate to not have a spot.
pretty sure housing has been all booked up for a couple of weeks now. I would give them a call

Where is the GroupMe for accepted students?

Hi everyone! I made an account just for this after lurking on this page for months and I got an A off the waitlist today!!! Would love to be connected to the accepted students group me if anyone has it :)

I got the A yesterday, and very thrilled to be joining the Class of 2027! Bless SDN for helping me as I lurked through the posts and comments. I'd also like to be in the GroupMe

Reactions: 2 users
Withdrew my A yesterday. Hope one of y'all gets it!

Ok what's with the GroupMe situation? Does it not exist? I swear I saw people talking about it on this thread many pages ago.

Reactions: 2 users
I found it just join the Facebook group and there’s a QR code you can use
I did not get any Facebook link and I cannot find it on google either. Are they strict about not sharing the link?

E: Hope I’m not breakin tha law posting these

You know what, I’m old and I don’t know exactly how groupme security works so I’ll just take that link off and y’all can dm me if you want the link

Last edited:
Withdrew my A yesterday. Hope one of y'all gets it!
Hello! Would you mind DMing me about your interview experience with NYMC? When was it, was it virtual or in person, who did you meet with (faculty and/or students?), was there an information session before or after, MMI style, and how long?

Hello! Would you mind DMing me about your interview experience with NYMC? When was it, was it virtual or in person, who did you meet with (faculty and/or students?), was there an information session before or after, MMI style, and how long?
Hey! If you ever got a response, would you like to share some insight :)