2014 Drug Topics salary survey..Please participate.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
takes literally 2 minutes to complete...

I did it on my phone in 5... Never done this before. Can you post the link to this when the article is posted?

Will be very useful as I want to relocate in the next 12-24 months.

sure. you can also go to drugtopics.com and simply subscribe and have newsletters emailed to you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Done, hope I didn't eff up the average too much, hah.

Reactions: 1 users
Done, hope I didn't eff up the average too much, hah.

I'm sure you didn't mess up the average. I'm more worried about WinterSnows completing the survey and blowing the average......

Reactions: 4 users
Bah, you guys can keep your 10% state tax and $1m for a shed in someone's backyard in a state that is going underwater in a few years (and yes, I did mean that figuratively and literally).

Reactions: 1 user

Got many pharmacist friends finishing the survey for the sake of helping.

Question 7 and 8 in the survey was asking about pharmacists and technicians in 1 branch or whole chain? We think the question meant whole chain because the questions had number of pharmacists as high as 23.

7. Including yourself, how many pharmacists are employed in your pharmacy? Please list numerical value (1, 5, 23). *This question is required.

8. How many pharmacy technicians are employed in your pharmacy? Please list numerical value (1, 5, 23). *This question is required.

Anyway, done my duty.

Got many pharmacist friends finishing the survey for the sake of helping.

Question 7 and 8 in the survey was asking about pharmacists and technicians in 1 branch or whole chain? We think the question meant whole chain because the questions had number of pharmacists as high as 23.

7. Including yourself, how many pharmacists are employed in your pharmacy? Please list numerical value (1, 5, 23). *This question is required.

8. How many pharmacy technicians are employed in your pharmacy? Please list numerical value (1, 5, 23). *This question is required.

Anyway, done my duty.
Plenty of hospitals have a few dozen pharmacists.

Members don't see this ad :)
Done, Had to do my bit to upset the average. :)

Ugh, my numbers look terrible. lol

Didnt include shift diff....

do I have to say something about breaking averages to comment in this thread? Or should I just get a ruler out?

also- what benefit does this survey offer me?

Reactions: 1 users
do I have to say something about breaking averages to comment in this thread? Or should I just get a ruler out?

also- what benefit does this survey offer me?
What benefit does it offer you? The mere fact that you are even having to ask that question while holding (online anyway) the title of "pharmacist" isn't a great reflection of our profession..........

What benefit does it offer you? The mere fact that you are even having to ask that question while holding (online anyway) the title of "pharmacist" isn't a great reflection of our profession..........

Me asking why I should participate in a survey is a bad reflection on the profession? I suppose that's a slight stretch, but whatever. So explain all the benefits it offers.

Me asking why I should participate in a survey is a bad reflection on the profession? I suppose that's a slight stretch, but whatever. So explain all the benefits it offers.
I sincerely hope that your employer knows of your activity on here, sees this particular post and decides to pay you accordingly since you are confused by how a salary survey can potentially benefit you...........

I sincerely hope that your employer knows of your activity on here, sees this particular post and decides to pay you accordingly since you are confused by how a salary survey can potentially benefit you...........
yep. totally confused. explain it me to.

I don't think he understands that salary surveys are a tool to keep employers honest and that he wouldn't like it if his employer pays him $40,000 less than the average reported salary. He's a fool.

Reactions: 1 user