2016-2017 Rutgers University - RWJMS Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What's the likelihood of being pulled off the HPWL at RWJMS?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Did any accepted students not apply for the chancellor's scholarship?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did any accepted students not apply for the chancellor's scholarship?

I'm sure there an an amount that didn't. There are some that just wouldn't fit the profile for a scholarship like this (I don't mean that in a condescending way btw)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

^^ wondering the stats/any advice for someone in this situation as well

My friend got in off the HPWL last year. There's virtually no movement on the regular waitlist but I think there are less than 20 on the HPWL just based of my friend. There has been solid movement off the HPWL in past years but it's not a guarantee.

Reactions: 1 user
My friend got in off the HPWL last year. There's virtually no movement on the regular waitlist but I think there are less than 20 on the HPWL just based of my friend. There has been solid movement off the HPWL in past years but it's not a guarantee.

Ah okay..that gives me a bit more hope, thanks! Is there any advice your friend has that he or she thinks helped them gain a spot?

I just hope i get moved off the HPWL, the anxiety is killing me:lame:

Ah okay..that gives me a bit more hope, thanks! Is there any advice your friend has that he or she thinks helped them gain a spot?

I just hope i get moved off the HPWL, the anxiety is killing me:lame:

My friend didn't send in any update letters so if you don't send in those it's not a big deal. I know she called for acceptance a few days before memorial day, so there's a good chance they'll be pulling people of the HPWL until June so even if it doesn't happen May 1st there's a good chance.

My friend didn't send in any update letters so if you don't send in those it's not a big deal. I know she called for acceptance a few days before memorial day, so there's a good chance they'll be pulling people of the HPWL until June so even if it doesn't happen May 1st there's a good chance.
Hmm okay, Thanks !

What's the likelihood of being pulled off the HPWL at RWJMS?

i was on HPWL last year and i didn't get in off of it, even though i sent in update letters and called a few times. but even if that happens, don't lose hope! if it happens to you, on the next cycle, they'll give you an interview pretty much automatically and you'll be able to get the very first interview slot. just keep them updated on your application, rwj seems to be really good about keeping tabs on people who are serious about trying to get in!

(sorry if that does the opposite of cheering you up, i'm new to this sort of thing) (hope it cheers you up anyway!!)

Just gave up my spot. Good luck to anyone trying to get in!!

Does anyone know when we should be receiving our final financial aid package?

Just withdrew my acceptance here! I hope it goes to one of you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrawing my acceptance--good luck, everyone!

Withdrew my acceptance. Best of luck to those on the waiting list!

Accepted

the fact that I won't get off the alternate list </3

Things arent looking so great. Anyone know if this sort of silence is normal?

Just got accepted off the HPWL this morning!!!!! :soexcited:

IS, interviewed 2/6, HPWL decision 3/3

Good luck to everyone else still waiting-- don't lose hope!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Just got accepted off the HPWL this morning!!!!! :soexcited:

IS, interviewed 2/6, HPWL decision 3/3

Good luck to everyone else still waiting-- don't lose hope!!!
Woh nice was that by phone?

Just accepted off high priority wait list. Absolutely unreal :)

Just withdrew my acceptance. Good luck!

Accepted! Will be attending for sure

Glad to see waitlist is still moving but there seems to be a lot of people on the HPWL and it's already June so I'm not very hopeful

Honestly I was in the same boat. I remember her saying she'd have the orientation team reach out to us but I don't know if she said that would be today.

Congrats!

Congrats! I just got a call too! Did she say when we would get an e-mail sometime today? I was so ecstatic I completely missed what she said...