2019 TSU: Texas Southern University COPHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
anyone planning on working while in school? I work at a hospital at the moment and they require 20 hrs per week for part-time. Do you guys think that its doable to do that and school.
Did you receive an acceptance letter?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone received an acceptance letter recently ?

noooo ~_~

Honestly I'm betting we won't hear anything back until May

Members don't see this ad :)
noooo ~_~

Honestly I'm betting we won't hear anything back until May

You guys pls hold on... You guys will be accepted very soon..hope to hear good news from you.... Its just that they received lots of. applications

I called them several times these past two weeks. They said we will know by the end of April. We'll see!

Reactions: 2 users
I think they started sending out acceptance letters. My friend got hers today. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Hopefully we'll all get in.

Reactions: 1 users
I think they started sending out acceptance letters. My friend got hers today. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Hopefully we'll all get in.
Received my acceptance today, so yes they have started sending them out.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats PharmD93. Did you call ms. Davis directly?

not yet. not sure who makes the page. Any takers?

my friend also got her acceptance today, so there are more on the way!!!

Anyone who uses facebook often can create one.. The person has to use facebook often so he/she can add people into the closed group..i dont use it that often thats why i cant make... Hoping u get accepted

I received my email for admission this morning! Good luck to all of you!

Reactions: 4 users
Yup, they had an admissions meeting yesterday so there are letters going out today.

Good luck guys!

Reactions: 3 users
i just received email !! i m in...:claps:

Yesssssssssssss ...congrats..Am so happy for u..finally finally after months..i told u not to lose hope .see u guys in fall..pls someone create a facebook group..

Last edited:
Yesssssssssssss ...congrats..Am so happy for u..finally finally after months..i told u not to lose hope .see u guys in fall..pls someone create a facebook group..
Thank u so much i know after a very long wait Excited

Hey guys. I was wondering when the people that received acceptances interviewed? I interviewed at the end of February and I'm still waiting! Thanks :)

Hey guys. I was wondering when the people that received acceptances interviewed? I interviewed at the end of February and I'm still waiting! Thanks :)

U have a good chance no matter when u interviewed... someone i chatted with interviewed early march andngot accepted weeks latter..alot of ppl are still waiting..so dont panic..goodluck

I have a question, I still have to take couple of prereqs during the summer, when do i need to complete them by?

I have a question, I still have to take couple of prereqs during the summer, when do i need to complete them by?

U must complete all the science classes by spring,all your classes must be complete by the 1st summer... You can only take 6 credits(2 three credit classes) in summer one... You cant take any class in summer 2 because of the summer orientation. Tsu is very strict with completing their pre-reqs at the deadline

U must complete all the science classes by spring,all your classes must be complete by the 1st summer... You can only take 6 credits(2 three credit classes) in summer one... You cant take any class in summer 2 because of the summer orientation. Tsu is very strict with completing their pre-reqs at the deadline
does it matter where i take it? can i take it at hcc? i have medical terminology and computer science left

does it matter where i take it? can i take it at hcc? i have medical terminology and computer science left
No it doesn't matter where you take them as long as its done by summer 1. I'm not sure when the deadline is but its probably around first week in July....I would ask ms.davis to be certain

HCC is fine so is san jacinto or Alvin. wherever makes u happy

U can take it anywhere..i took all my pharmacy pre-reqs at a community college. my friend asked ms davis one time and she said immediately after u complete it (should be completed by 1st summer which is mid july) she said an unofficial can be submitted for the summer but the official must be received too when ur grades have been posted.

Last edited:
Congrats to all.. I received my acceptance letter this morning as well!! :claps:

Reactions: 2 users

U can take it anywhere..i took all my pharmacy pre-reqs at a community college. my friend asked ms davis one time and she said immediately after u complete it (should be completed by 1st summer which is mid july) she said an unofficial can be submitted for the summer but the official must be received too when ur grades have been posted.

For a more recent confirmation (not that it's any different but still :p), I asked Dr. Warner yesterday about this since I also need to finish US history 2. HCC is fine, just get it in by summer I.

Thats fine..am sure the summer academy doesnt start till after summer one
Have u heard from uh?
they just changed the class time from may to 6/01 to 7/25.. i don't know where to take it now. help please! and yeah i'm on the waitlist, have you heard back?

they just changed the class time from may to 6/01 to 7/25.. i don't know where to take it now. help please! and yeah i'm on the waitlist, have you heard back?

Did you check Lone Star College? They offer 3 -week classes, too (Classes end on May 30)

Thats bad... U should check at lonestar or see if tsu offers the class.. Lonestar usually offers more classes than hcc.. No i didnt apply to uh since i have always wanted to go to tsu ... I noticed u applied to uh thats why i asked...goodluck

Did you check Lone Star College? They offer 3 -week classes, too (Classes end on May 30)
yeah i just looked at the lone star, they do have more classes thanks! and by chance do you know what course is intro to computer science?

yeah i just looked at the lone star, they do have more classes thanks! and by chance do you know what course is intro to computer science?
COSC 1401 for Lone Star, COSC 1301 for HCC, San Jacinto, Galveston...

Hey guys. I attend TSU and have been accepted to their program. Is anyone else here going to attend?