2021-2022 Georgetown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wondering the same. Was that the last wave basically?
I would think so :(. Maybe a few more will trickle in but probably no major movements.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Just got accepted off the waitlist at 5:40 pm est 😊. Good luck to everyone else!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to everyone who was accepted! I’ve officially lost hope staying on the WL. Best of luck to everyone else!!!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
+1 accepted off the waitlist 4:30 EST. Good luck everyone.

• Love
Also accepted 3:20 pm cst via phone call! Best of luck to everyone still waiting.

Got the Call at 5PM today! Best of luck to everyone still waiting!

Last edited:
Is anybody who was recently accepted not committing to Gtown? Or is it safe to say that everyone accepted at this point will ultimately attend

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how to get access to the facebook group? Also what is the name of the group?
I can't find it on facebook.

Does anyone know how to get access to the facebook group? Also what is the name of the group?
I can't find it on facebook.
It’s called “GUSOM Class of 2026”. I don’t think they’ve accepted anyone onto it yet, but hopefully in the work week they will, I need to find roommates

It’s called “GUSOM Class of 2026”. I don’t think they’ve accepted anyone onto it yet, but hopefully in the work week they will, I need to find roommates
Great, thank you very much. Yes, also need to find roommates!

Congrats to all who were accepted! Have you guys received the official email? If so, did it mention anything about the class being full?

Members don't see this ad :)
Well that was a painful run. Take care of yourselves and see you guys next cycle :)

• Sad
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
At this point, I wanted grainofsalt to get in more than me. You’ll get em next time G. Don’t give up

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
At this point, I wanted grainofsalt to get in more than me. You’ll get em next time G. Don’t give up
HAHAH same to you cause I've seen you around here quite a bit. It's been a fun ride. I watched some person on yt get accepted to Gt and hearing that voicemail from the dean must have been nice 😂😂

Reactions: 2 users
I just got an email this morning saying I was accepted and need to commit by tonight

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Accepted via phone call then email today. Have until June 30th to commit, but just committed today. I’m on another waitlist but no hope for it, but if I get off that I will be withdrawing here.

Accepted via phone call then email today. Have until June 30th to commit, but just committed today. I’m on another waitlist but no hope for it, but if I get off that I will be withdrawing here.
congrats

I'll take Gtown anyday b/c the other school, while ranked higher, is much farther, and i would love to stay near the east coast. thank you very much