2022-2023 Boston University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if BU accepts application updates pre II invite? If so, is it to be sent via the portal? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if BU accepts application updates pre II invite? If so, is it to be sent via the portal? Thank you.
They do accept pre-II updates, which can be uploaded directly into the app portal (there should be a place to submit and specify the type of update). However, unless it's a major update like a publication, promotion, major new experience, I would hold off until post interview

Reactions: 1 users
Is it too late to send primaries to Boston? I have submitted to 20 schools using FAP and overlooked Boston because of their higher stats. However, Adcoms are known to look at the last 30 credits of classes and I want to give this cycle my best shot. Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R, complete 7/7. This was one of my dream schools so this one hurt my heart. Good luck to everyone still in the running <3

Pre-II rejection 9/20. Complete 7/13. I appreciate the early notification at least from this school instead of dragging it out. Best of luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
eeeeee pre-II R, complete 7/18. keep ur heads up, friends <3

Pre-II R. BU does it right letting us know early in the cycle they're not interested. Best of luck to everyone still in the running!

Reactions: 4 users
not me thinking that i'm safe from the R wave with my sub 10th percentile stats

Reactions: 3 users
not me thinking that i'm safe from the R wave with my sub 10th percentile stats

Lol ive been interviewed at a bunch of schools at way below their 10th percentile. I think fit/writing/experiences are so much more valuable so trust, you got this!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Pre-II R, complete 7/18. First one this cycle so it definitely stings. Best of luck to everyone still in the running!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
is it just me or have not a lot of IIs been given out here?

Reactions: 4 users
Manifesting some IIs the next few days 🫡

Reactions: 6 users
II today for MD/PhD! complete 8/17 OOS; LM 73, MCAT: 517, cGPA: 3.73, gradGPA: 3.98

Reactions: 2 users
When you try to manifest II’s and accidentally summon R’s

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Please just end my suffering and give me my Pre-II R, stop stringing me along 🥲

Reactions: 11 users