2022-2023 West Virginia University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When does that waitlist movement usually happen? closer to march?
The earliest I heard was April/May. But it would make sense since students have to select just one school around then. I’ve heard as late as July which is when matriculation is for WVU

Members don't see this ad.

Pre-II R just now. I was placed on the interview waitlist last cycle, so pretty bummed out about the straight rejection. I even completed a graduate program and gained more clinical experience to enhance my app. Good luck to the rest of you!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Any Canadians got an II? Got a "your application has been favourably reviewed and you are waitlisted for interview" back in september but no news yet.

Is it actually true that we will find out at the end of february for our decisions? Or did i misheard that?

Pre II R just now after being on II waitlist. Not too bummed, WVU isn't really an area I see myself being happy in.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Pre-II R today (01/05) after being put on Pre-II waitlist (11/22)

• Love
  • Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody willing to discuss the format of the interview. Like length , some out of ordinary questions, stress?

Thanks

What did the email say? If anyone would not mind sharing.
It just said that they're looking at their list of applicants on the interview waitlist and to complete a form on whether we would like to withdraw our application or remain on the interview waitlist

Reactions: 1 user
It just said that they're looking at their list of applicants on the interview waitlist and to complete a form on whether we would like to withdraw our application or remain on the interview waitlist
Wow I did not get that and I am on the WL.

Did anyone else get a waitlist for interview inquiry email this morning?
+4, took myself off the waitlist as I got an A to the school I am almost definitely attending.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
+4, took myself off the waitlist as I got an A to the school I am almost definitely attending.
Congratulations on the A, and thanks for being proactive and opening up a potential spot for someone else!

Living human W, thank you for opening up spots for those who need it :)

I got on the pre-interview waitlist on 11/22 but have not received today's email, maybe it is based on how long you have been on the waitlist?

Reactions: 4 users
I got on the pre-interview waitlist on 11/22 but have not received today's email, maybe it is based on how long you have been on the waitlist?

Interview waitlist on 08/02 and didn’t get the email either

Reactions: 4 users
II this afternoon! OOS, ORM, LM 71, complete 7/5, was on interview waitlist.

II this afternoon! OOS, ORM, LM 71, complete 7/5, was on interview waitlist.
Me reading this as II-WL OOS applicant:
Celebrate Stir Crazy GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

Congrats!

• Haha
Also got an II today after being waitlisted in July - complete in early July

• Love
Pre-II R after being in waitlist

• Care
OOS II waitlist R today, not happy at all with this and didn't expect this this early but what are ya gonna do

I got a rejection and they added a list of things to improve my app including increasing hours in mission based activities and increasing MCAT/GPA. did you guys w/ rejections get this too?

• Care
Yeah lol, none of it was personalized though

Pre-II R today after waitlist, OOS, complete 8/26, WL 9/14. Good luck everyone!

• Care
Pre-II R today after waitlist, OOS so kinda expected it lol

• Care
Pre-II R after waitlist as well. Good luck to those still in contention!

• Care
Pre-II R today as well, OOS, complete on 11/03/2022, pre-II WL on 11/22/2022. Good luck everyone this cycle!

• Care
Did those of you reporting a pre-II R receive the email about staying on the interview waitlist?

Pre-II R after being in waitlist. Complete 8/17, LM 73. Best of luck to those remaining!

• Care