2022-2023 Boston University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone else struggling to upload updates? It keeps on coming up as "Failed to Save" even though it's smaller than 5 MB+the other requirements are met.

Pre-II R (first one of the cycle so stings a bit more lol) - best of luck to everyone still in the running! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Will we know who our interviewer is before the interview?
Also is it a traditional interview or traditional and mmi or something else?
Thanks!

Will we know who our interviewer is before the interview?
Also is it a traditional interview or traditional and mmi or something else?
Thanks!

Looks to be a traditional interview and we get an email with interviewee info the day before I think

Reactions: 1 user
When people say complete, are they referring to the date the secondary was completed? Or the day the application was marked as complete and under review? Those are 2 separate dates for me, and I just wanted to track the R wave accurately.

IS II just now! didn’t think i was getting this one tbh!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
ii just a min ago... To the early July submitters, don’t lose hope!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
II today. LM 75. OOS. Complete 8/15.

Reactions: 6 users
II today! OOS, LM 80, complete 7/27 (submitted 7/22)! (also my first post wooh!)

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
II just now! OOS, LM 82, complete 8/3. Very excited for this one!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Complete 7/21, MD/PhD II received 8/19, interviewed 10/6. LM 74.8, WARS 92, OOS. Fingers crossed!!

Last edited:
II just received. OOS, LM 82, submitted 7/24

When was the earliest date to schedule the interview for those who recently received II?

Pre II R, LM77, Canadian, Complete 9/14

Reactions: 1 users
Damn these dates are really confusing me... I was complete 08/02 and have had radio silence since then. Don't know how to feel lol

Reactions: 6 users
BU and uchicago both have me confused :/

Damn these dates are really confusing me... I was complete 08/02 and have had radio silence since then. Don't know how to feel lol

Apps aren’t reviewed strictly in chronological order, complete dates don’t really have that much relevance depending on the school

Apps aren’t reviewed strictly in chronological order, complete dates don’t really have that much relevance depending on the school
Some schools have it explicitly on their websites too, that they do not review apps in chronological order. From reading posts from different school pages on this forum, it seems that schools who do review chronologically are actually rarer than those who do not

Some schools have it explicitly on their websites too, that they do not review apps in chronological order. From reading posts from different school pages on this forum, it seems that schools who do review chronologically are actually rarer than those who do not

Definitely true, and I hope this can alleviate some of the neuroticism of this website but probably not lol. And at the end of the day knowing when other people get interviews or rejections based on completion date doesn’t affect our individual results, but it’s definitely hard not to compare.

When was the last wave of II? Seems like its been a while
They have 2 rounds of interviews with a pause starting in mid-November so they may have filled their first phase and haven’t started sending our second phase IIs yet

• Wow