2022-2023 University of Washington

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Haven’t heard anything since my SUC last month. Would be great to have news this week but I’m not anticipating anything until the end of this month
What day?

Members don't see this ad.

My most recent SUC was also Jan 18

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I meant like what day of February are we supposed to hear back?
Pure speculation based on last year: Feb 17 or the following week
Tbh we can’t really know until they start replying but I’m not expecting anything until then

Reactions: 2 users
I wonder if this week will release me from my mind-prison

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
I just want to be put out of my misery

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is today the day we might hear something? Looking at past threads, Thursday of this week is when some people got an A call and then emails were sent out on Tuesday of next week.

Got A call yesterday! Seattle Cohort 🐕
Was waitlisted last year and ultimately didn't make it by a hair. Feeling very lucky this time. Thinking of everyone still waiting to hear. Take good care of yourself!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
I interviewed in November…….so anxious right now…..

• Care
I interviewed in November…….so anxious right now…..
same here, I almost threw up when I saw the UW financial aid received email this morning. Got my hopes up for nothing lol.

same here, I almost threw up when I saw the UW financial aid received email this morning. Got my hopes up for nothing lol.
Glad I wasn’t the only one to get my hopes up from that.

Reactions: 1 user
What financial aid email was this? Was it related to the FAFSA? I didn’t get anything

Didn’t get anything, which seems like a bad sign if anything 😕 and maybe a good sign for you all hopefully?

I think the Financial Aid office functions independently, so doesn’t mean anything probably

I sent FAFSA very recently, so it could just be that.
Yeah, I think it was for people who sent it recently. I think I sent it sometime in late January.

Didn’t get anything, which seems like a bad sign if anything 😕 and maybe a good sign for you all hopefully?

I wouldn’t read too much into it.

Reactions: 3 users
Got A call yesterday! Seattle Cohort 🐕
Was waitlisted last year and ultimately didn't make it by a hair. Feeling very lucky this time. Thinking of everyone still waiting to hear. Take good care of yourself!
Congrats!! What time did you get the call?

Even if it’s a R can they just let us know 😩 this wait is excruciating

Got the call a little bit ago! Congrats and good luck y’all!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Got the call a little bit ago! Congrats and good luck y’all!

You know we’re gonna ask

What was your interview date and what was the EXACT time they called you

And also CONGRATS obvi !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Well, what an uneventful day, no call, no rejection but only anxiety. Do they usually give A's before rejections?

• Care
You know we’re gonna ask

What was your interview date and what was the EXACT time they called you

And also CONGRATS obvi !!!
My bad my bad! Interview 1/18. SUC 1/31. A call today 2/17 at 4pm. Missed the call but they left a voicemail! Seattle TRUST

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Well, what an uneventful day, no call, no rejection but only anxiety. Do they usually give A's before rejections?
Last year I think they did calls this week and WL/rejection emails the following week