2022-2023 Brown (Alpert)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the pre-II R as well! Complete 7/12.

My first! I knew this day would come though.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-ii R complete late Aug

Reactions: 1 users
Pre-II R today. OOS completed 7/7. LM 78. Seriously I'm not sure what these schools even look for?? Got a II from Penn in early Sept but been getting rejected left and right by these "lower ranked" programs.
Brown’s high post II interview date implies that they’re looking for someone who would actually go to Brown. Explains why most of the IIs so far have been around a 516 MCAT.

Pre-II R today. OOS completed 7/7. LM 78. Seriously I'm not sure what these schools even look for?? Got a II from Penn in early Sept but been getting rejected left and right by these "lower ranked" programs.
Brown’s high post II interview date implies that they’re looking for someone who would actually go to Brown. Explains why most of the IIs so far have been around a 516 MCAT.
Yeah I'm pretty sure a lot of schools do this (like they wanna make sure you'll actually go there, or at least align with their mission)

Reactions: 1 user
I wonder how they're sorting through these apps, since the complete dates are all over the place

Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II rejection this morning

Last edited:
  • Care
Did you guys get these Rs all in the morning or have they been throughout the day?

there was a wave of R at Stanford today. Mine is silence for Brown but I submitted “late”. After 9/21.

Submitted 8/29 and silence. Someone hold me im scared.

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
I think an II from Brown would cure my depression

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
II last week! OOS, submitted early July. LM 72 WARS 76. SO excited. Manifesting good news for everyone else here :)

Reactions: 6 users
y'all have any suggestions to make brown send me an II? <3 /s
Have you tried interpretive dance?

1667940811344.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
II today. OOS, reapplicant, submitted early July, LM 74.5. There were interview dates available for December. Good luck to everyone waiting for news! :)

Reactions: 6 users
Does anyone know the interview schedule? Mine is in a few days and I've been told nothing D:

Does anyone know the interview schedule? Mine is in a few days and I've been told nothing D:
You'll get an email the morning of with your whole schedule (if you haven't received it by 9 EST then email them)! The day goes from ~10-4 EST.

Idk I feel like it's been pretty on par with most of my other ones...? There's also time built in for breaks between interviews.
Idk. Most of my schools have tried their best to keep it a half-day, if not just a couple of hours.

Many of them do the intro and q/a sessions separately

Is Brown done sending interviews? If we still didn't get an interview from this school, should we consider ourselves rejected?

Is Brown done sending interviews? If we still didn't get an interview from this school, should we consider ourselves rejected?
It’s November my dude/dudette

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users