2021-2022 Brown (Alpert)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The number of people in the AMS Facebook group changed from 210 to 215. So assuming there is some waitlist movement happening but no one is posting on this SDN thread?

Members don't see this ad.

Me too. Kind of a relief. This school is toxic to providence. They have sucked the life out of it and don’t actually give an ounce to their community. Blessing in disguise.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone on the WL not receive an email today? My CYMS tool still says alternate list too.

Reactions: 1 users
Why not withdraw from the waitlist prior to today, then?
This is my own community I wanted to see if they’d give a single ounce back to it. They proved my point. Enjoy the school if you go there, just take care of providence.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Are you suggesting that because they didn't give you the A, they don't care about the community they are a part of? Warren Alpert has an in state acceptance rate several times higher than their out of state acceptance rate.
I think assetj11 is just expressing that they're sad and frustrated, which I think most of us can empathize with. Let's cut assetg11 some slack and not pick apart what they're saying.

I hope everyone is taking care of themselves. It's a tough cycle fam. <3

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Just got the email saying their class size is full too. I’m just glad I got an email so that I can plan out my future properly. The other schools I am waitlisted at haven’t sent anything regarding waitlist movement.

Reactions: 1 user