2022-2023 Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got done with my interview today. I wonder when the turn around time is ?

Members don't see this ad.

just got an email to fill out financial aid forms but no “still interested” email loool

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Could someone explain why you would only apply for a federal loan vs apply for the Einstein grants + federal loans on the questionnaire? Wouldn't everyone want to apply for the chance of getting a grant/scholarship money?

Hi all!! Can someone let me know where I can find the "banner ID" to include in my financial aid questionnaire?

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone who interviewed 4/4/2023 hear back yet?! How long did it take them to respond to you post interview?

Nonsense why the delay. It has been silence since july, I will definitely take the sch to court if I don't get anything positive

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Question! I can't seem to find any information about the MSTP waitlist movement for Einstein here or in past threads, but does anyone know/ can point me towards where I could find that (beyond their home page)?
Thanks!

Question! I can't seem to find any information about the MSTP waitlist movement for Einstein here or in past threads, but does anyone know/ can point me towards where I could find that (beyond their home page)?
Thanks!
Right there with ya. The only information I know is from the email - over half the class gets accepted off the waitlist. It would be nice to know if everyone gets waitlisted and when movement starts happening. I’d assume that, like a lot of schools, at the end of April/beginning of May there will be a lot of movement.

Right there with ya. The only information I know is from the email - over half the class gets accepted off the waitlist. It would be nice to know if everyone gets waitlisted and when movement starts happening. I’d assume that, like a lot of schools, at the end of April/beginning of May there will be a lot of movement.
would like to know this as well. Especially because they a large waitlist

anyone interview around 3/20 and heard yet? not sure how they expect us to make a final decision in less than a week

What does this email even mean? That they are going to remove us from the WL unless we basically commit to attend if accepted? That sounds unreasonable

I imagine it's so they only send acceptances to students who will accept them back, thus making the metric for this artificially higher. Might be wrong, but I've heard/ seen other programs do this.

Last edited:
Question about the financial aid questionnaire, did y’all download, fill it out, and email it to the financial aid office or were you able to submit straight from your browser after you completed the form?

Question about the financial aid questionnaire, did y’all download, fill it out, and email it to the financial aid office or were you able to submit straight from your browser after you completed the form?
I emailed it to them

anyone know if this school has good grants for oos students ? I am really considering this school if they offer me a good package. It would be dope to live in New York and get a feel for east coast vibes as a west cost true Californian 😊

anyone know if this school has good grants for oos students ? I am really considering this school if they offer me a good package. It would be dope to live in New York and get a feel for east coast vibes as a west cost true Californian 😊
From what I've heard, financial aid tends not too be all that generous here. Idk tho I haven't even gotten in much less offered a package :(

their aid isn't the best tbh

• Sad
In previous years, did people that interviewed in April get accepted before May 1st? Or did they usually get placed on waitlists? I am anxiously waiting for any communication from Admissions this week

just withdrew my A. hope one of you gets the spot!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
just withdrew my A. hope one of you gets the spot!
Do you mind if I ask where you decided on and how you came to the decision? And why not Albert Einstein ? I have multiple offers and it’s been tough making a decision

In previous years, did people that interviewed in April get accepted before May 1st? Or did they usually get placed on waitlists? I am anxiously waiting for any communication from Admissions this week
from previous threads it looks like most people after feb 1 either get placed on the wailist or rejected and the next set of acceptances comes out sometime in may

can anyone explain what the "still interested?" email really means? i received it this week but trying to gauge the likelihood of an acceptance now...

Got a response from Dean Kerrigan to my "still interested" email response. Hope this means something good