2022-2023 Mayo Clinic - Arizona

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thank you so much for this sliver of hope , will hold off on deleting my realtor.com Scottsdale rental search until the weekend ! :giggle:
Same dude. I just want to let y'all know that I am incredibly anxious and those that feel the same are not alone.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Whoever gets an email with the facebook group, will you post how many people are being added to it?

Members don't see this ad :)
My anxiety is also through the roof right now. Trying to distract myself with productive tasks in the meantime. Do something nice for yourself today!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Question- my faculty interviewer gave me their personal phone number after our interviewer through which we have had a few correspondences. Would it be insane to reach out to her personally and ask about application status?

Question- my faculty interviewer gave me their personal phone number after our interviewer through which we have had a few correspondences. Would it be insane to reach out to her personally and ask about application status?
With all the respect for how much anxiety there is in this time, I personally would not do this. Think you’ve just got to wait it out.

Members don't see this ad :)
5/6 people who I know have been accepted did not receive any form of communication beforehand. I wonder if we jinxed the trend lol!

I feel like I'm going through a Valentine's day break up... 😂💔😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Did anyone who has already received a call submit an interest letter? I’m kicking myself now for not submitting a letter of intent

Did anyone who has already received a call submit an interest letter? I’m kicking myself now for not submitting a letter of intent
I just sent a letter of interest, not intent. Also, I was called by my interviewer so I think the times that they do calls are pretty random and are just dependent on when the person making the call is available.

Mayo was such a reach for me and I couldn't believe they even wanted to interview me. I'll be disappointed if I don't get in (looking grim atm), but so grateful that they gave me a shot!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
I’m just saying, they still haven’t sent me an email after the call and it seems like others as well. I would bet there are still more As to come today/tomorrow and they’re waiting till they’re out to hit send. I just can’t think why else we wouldn’t have emails

I’m just saying, they still haven’t sent me an email after the call and it seems like others as well. I would bet there are still more As to come today/tomorrow and they’re waiting till they’re out to hit send. I just can’t think why else we wouldn’t have emails
I truly hope you are right. Would you mind letting us know once you do receive the email from Mayo.

I received the acceptance call yesterday. I did not receive any prior communication, highly ranked email, interest calls etc. I submitted a letter of interest in January.

I received the acceptance call yesterday. I did not receive any prior communication, highly ranked email, interest calls etc. I submitted a letter of interest in January.
Thanks for the info and congrats!! :)

Accepted yesterday at 2:30 PM EST! Interviewer called me. Sent LOI in January. Did not receive a likely email or any special communication following my interview (December). Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Missed call from the Mayo Clinic Hospital yesterday and cannot call back as the number is a generic number :oops:. No message left or call today. Hoping its an A. Would anyone email admissions in this case or just wait it out?

Got the phone call yesterday morning! No communication since interview, sent LOI in December.

Has anyone gotten an acceptance email yet?

Missed call from the Mayo Clinic Hospital yesterday and cannot call back as the number is a generic number :oops:. No message left or call today. Hoping its an A. Would anyone email admissions in this case or just wait it out?
Same here! Missed 2 calls yesterday but just got a call back (A) around ~5:30 EST. I had emailed admissions but they didn’t reply so I’d say just wait it out

any of you guys in florida track? (For today's new acceptances)

heartbroken to be part of the group of people that got an interest call but no A (so far?). Do you guys think it’s looking like a WL or R for us? 🥲

• Care
heartbroken to be part of the group of people that got an interest call but no A (so far?). Do you guys think it’s looking like a WL or R for us? 🥲
I'm mentally moving away and not expecting much personally. I know more are supposed to trickle in though.

Never say never, can't definitively rule out until the end of the week, but the chances grow slimmer and slimmer so I'm pretty much coming around to the WL/R. Also disappointed since I received one of the highly ranked/interested emails in addition to the the phone call. Don't really understand the function of these at this point unless it's to separate the R's from the WL's, or just to get a feel on what applicants are looking for from the school since these post-II communications always ask for any questions you have. In any case, what a tease.

• Dislike
  • Angry
Reactions: 5 users
Dont give up guys!!! I got the A call later yesterday and I recieved one of those interest calls in january as well. The A calls are still coming but I know the wait is difficult.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Dont give up guys!!! I got the A call later yesterday and I recieved one of those interest calls in january as well. The A calls are still coming but I know the wait is difficult.
And the last WL A on SDN was may 28 last year ! Shifting dreams to WL. Won’t delete Scottsdale realtor.com search until then just in case:)

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Has any accepted applicant received email confirmation/a portal update regarding admissions status?

Alright I’m feeling neurotic today, anyone get a call from their interviewer with initials JC? Trying to see if I should truly just shift my focus to WL lol
Edit: other interviewer was AK

Last edited:
Alright I’m feeling neurotic today, anyone get a call from their interviewer with initials JC? Trying to see if I should truly just shift my focus to WL lol
Nope. Also feeling neurotic though, so you aren't alone. My interviewers initials were RE and TB. I sent individualized thank you notes to each of them, to the school, and an LoInterest last month. :1geek: I've also shifted hope to the WL.

Anybody had the interviewer with the initials TK and received a call ? Lol

• Haha
First A after applying 3 times! Can’t explain my joy. 3.94, 525 mcat.

• Care
Reactions: 10 users