2022-2023 Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to all the 2nd tiers who’ve been accepted.

Vent:
Im just a bit annoyed because why put me in first tier if you’re not actually gonna accept me before you move on to second tier. Why not just put me on 2nd tier or 3rd tier then.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats to all the 2nd tiers who’ve been accepted.

Vent:
Im just a bit annoyed because why put me in first tier if you’re not actually gonna accept me before you move on to second tier. Why not just put me on 2nd tier or 3rd tier then.
Maybe the moved us from 1st to 2nd/3rd tier without telling us?

Yeah I feel the same, so confused on if they’re done with the 1st tier now

this process is so ridiculous it just adds stress trying to predict anything. Hoping it all works out in the end 🙏🏽

Yeah I feel the same, so confused on if they’re done with the 1st tier now

this process is so ridiculous it just adds stress trying to predict anything. Hoping it all works out in the end 🙏🏽
Are you planning on calling to find out if they’re done with first tier?

Members don't see this ad :)
When are they accepting until? I’ve heard some say until end of June, others say until classes start.

When are they accepting until? I’ve heard some say until end of June, others say until classes start.
Logically it would be the end of June since they know people need time to prepare. This week would be the end. I feel like I have been fooled the whole time as Tier 1 lol.

Logically it would be the end of June since they know people need time to prepare. This week would be the end. I feel like I have been fooled the whole time as Tier 1 lol.
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. I totally agree - my hopes were quite high as a tier 1er.

Got the R email too. Good luck with everything guys, and maybe see yall again this next cycle :)