2022-2023 Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So the fb group isn’t even reflective of current # of accepted applicants. Most of it is just upper year students selling their things or looking to sublease their apartments. I wonder if admissions would be willing to let us know how many students have been accepted so far.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
So the fb group isn’t even reflective of current # of accepted applicants. Most of it is just upper year students selling their things or looking to sublease their apartments. I wonder if admissions would be willing to let us know how many students have been accepted so far.

Yes I wish they would let us know :/

how do you know? did you join?

i figured that might be the case seeing how some other classes groups have 500+

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone already received financial aid offers? I was wondering where mine was but then I checked the financial aid tab whenI saw my FAFSA has not been received yet

Has anyone already received financial aid offers? I was wondering where mine was but then I checked the financial aid tab whenI saw my FAFSA has not been received yet
Hey. Did you submit both th 22-23 FAFSA and the 23-24 FAFSA? You have to complete the 22-23 FAFSA in order to receive summer financial aid. Hope this helps!

I sent in both, hm
I wouldn't be too worried since the same thing happened to me. My FAFSA is still not showing up as completed but my summer financial aid was processed back in early May. If you are still worried, you can contact the financial aid office. They are pretty quick to respond to questions.

Do we think our chances are over at this point if we haven’t been pulled off the waitlist? Losing hope:(

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if it is possible for Canadians to get scholarships from MSU? Or is it too late to get scholarships now

I’ve seen posts on SDN encouraging students to still apply in September/October for AACOMAS schools. Would you say that also applies for MSUCOM or no?

I’ve seen posts on SDN encouraging students to still apply in September/October for AACOMAS schools. Would you say that also applies for MSUCOM or no?

You can but the earlier the better! Because you want to receive interviews early on in the cycle so your chances of getting accepted are higher as there are many many empty spots! If it’s because of MCAT then of course apply when you’re ready but apply as soon as you can

I applied way later than this even. I completed my secondary app in late January, which is not something I recommend doing at all. I was encouraged by my coworker who said that MSUCOM is favorable towards IS students. So I applied, and got an interview, and am on the tier 1 WL.

Do NOT do this. I realized that if I just bit the bullet and did it in the fall, I may have had a better chance. Still apply regardless, but as @Moonlight001 mentioned, the earlier the better.

I’m OOS! I missed the first call at around 11:30 but they called again around 2:30! Email came at around 2:30 also

Hey guys I'm going to call admissions also but thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone would know. I'm still on tier 2 waitlist. I've applied this year for fee assistance and you need to get the app in within a certain time frame (for me it's the 15th) to be able to use it. If I'm still on the waitlist, can I still apply for this upcoming year?

I called the admissions office today and they said that the cycle will be open until the end of June (not sure if someone said that here already)

Reactions: 1 users
I called the admissions office today and they said that the cycle will be open until the end of June (not sure if someone said that here already)
Oh wow really? I thought they had originally said WL movement would stop some time in the middle of June