2022-2023 Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are there any current students here to ask questions or that can talk about their experience with MSUCOM?
Part of the interview process is a Q&A with students

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Uwc. I’m rooting for you. I think they’re screening in waves it seems. They first only sent II to OOS/internationals and then right now it seems like it’s going only to in state. Hopefully they get back to you within the next few weeks. Wishing you the best of luck!
Ok, sounds good! Thanks for the info. Best of luck as well.

Ok, that’s good to know.
It is still quite early tho, I have two (Canadian) friends , both got II and eventually As after the new year this past cycle! Hang in there and best of luck :)

Reactions: 1 user
It is still quite early tho, I have two (Canadian) friends , both got II and eventually As after the new year this past cycle! Hang in there and best of luck :)
Ok, thanks. Best of luck as well 😊

Any Canadians get an invite who completed secondary around June/July?

Members don't see this ad :)
Invited… to the diversity, equity, and inclusion seminar :/

Reactions: 9 users
people who interviewed on 9/15 or 9/16 - have you heard back yet? - SO Nervous

people who interviewed on 9/15 or 9/16 - have you heard back yet? - SO Nervous

I interviewed on 9/16 and nothing yet. Have people been accepted here? I was under the assumption that they won’t release decisions till October 15th

Quick question, but for those who have received IIs, have you already done Casper? I believe on the website it said you only have to have it after the interview, just making sure it isn't needed for the invite.

Quick question, but for those who have received IIs, have you already done Casper? I believe on the website it said you only have to have it after the interview, just making sure it isn't needed for the invite.
i interviewed, and i already did CASPER

I completed my Casper after my interview.

Mine was already done before the II. I’m not sure how much it means in terms of getting an interview because my Casper said I’m a sociopath in the 1st quartile my patients would disagree

I'm a little out of place here but hi gang! I was accepted in the class of 2026 but deferred and am now part of the class of 2027 placed in the Detroit Campus

I was an OOS, ORM, 50X Mcat, 1st Quartile Casper (I'm a psychopath I know lol) applicant but I was a big mission fit with the school.

My timeline if it helps give you an idea of everything last year was

Completed secondary in August
Interviewed in February
Waitlisted in April
Taken off the waitlist in May then deferred for personal reasons

Best of luck y'all and I hope to meet some of you guys soon :)

Reactions: 7 users
anyone who interview on 9/16 hear back yet?
Interviewed 9/15, so far nothing. I think we should hear back in the next week or two. Hoping it's soon!

Reactions: 2 users
Me after interviewing 9/16 and refreshing me emails every minute. No A yet. I want an A from here so bad

Reactions: 2 users
Got the A! I interviewed on 9/15. They called and said they would send an email with more info soon.

Reactions: 4 users
For those that got A today, huge congratulations! Do you mind sharing how you did on the Casper?

• Care
Just got the A call! I can’t believe it. I’m actually going to be a Doctor!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 10 users