2022-2023 New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYITCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II received for Jonesboro

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
me refreshing my email seeing nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I'm literally going crazy lol.

I think last cycle, Jonesboro released their first batch of IIs right before OW campus did. So, if today's IIs are all from Jonesboro, then it's a good indication of OW sending out IIs soon. If some IIs today were from OW, then yeaaaaa hhehehe....idk..

Reactions: 3 users
I submitted my secondary like a month ago, and im just now taking a look at it again

one of my essays looks like it got cut off halfway through. lmao wtf. hopefully its just a glitch but i dont know if i should email them and ask if its cut off on their end too. its literally like in the middle of a sentence.

Does anyone know how soon after interviews that acceptances go out?

So has anyone gotten an II from OW? Or are we just seeing Jonesboro atm?

Members don't see this ad :)
So we'll probably get OW IIs hopefully starting tomorrow or early next? The anticipation alone is gonna cause me to go bald

Reactions: 1 users
I guess they might wait till next week?

They have more applications than other campus and are probably overwhelmed and taking time to decide who gets II

Reactions: 3 users
Here is the update (A current student went in-person and got this update. They are requesting not to bombard them with status. IF you are selected for II you will get an email).

They have NOT sent the invitations out. They have received more applications than last year. Interviews will start in mid-September. It is likely to go out any day.

• Care
Reactions: 11 users
II received (Yes, it's from Long Island)

Edit: 71 LM, IS, ORM, and complete on 6/29/22. Good luck to the other applicants!
It was in my spam folder so make sure to check there (my secondary from then was also there!).

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
as the first poster for II, tell us your complete date, stats, blood type, favorite food, what you squat...and everything else...

congrats!!!!!
6/29/22, 71 LM, A+ (shoutout to my NYBB card for having this info), Indian food, 2 plates (but probs much worse now)

• Haha
Nothing here yet seems like it’s way higher stats first

Reactions: 1 users
After signing up for your interview date, did y'all get information about the pre-interview welcome session? I'm confused on what confirmation email they are referring to.

To those who received II: when are the available dates? I wonder if NYIT will send out more IIs soon since they started sending out interviews later this cycle?

(In pain bc I literally live right by NYIT)

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
To those who received II: when are the available dates? I wonder if NYIT will send out more IIs soon since they started sending out interviews later this cycle?

Deadass same

Reactions: 2 users
After signing up for your interview date, did y'all get information about the pre-interview welcome session? I'm confused on what confirmation email they are referring to.
Yeah, I also didn't get any information on the pre-interview welcome session. I'm assuming it's going to be before the first interview day of Sept 8th.

I think it is every Tues, every other Thurs, and every Friday starting Sept 8th.