2022-2023 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
interviewing here next week, anyone remember some questions they were asked so I can practice .
Please and thanks!
When was your secondary complete?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody else complete in September still waiting for an II?

I see that AACOMAS has an entry where people can add in coupon codes before submitting an application, anybody have coupons codes that they know of that they can share?

So my application status bar disappeared for the South Georgia campus, what does this mean?

Does anyone know which day of the week PCOM GA typically sends out decision after interview?

hello guys, I have dumb question I am retaking my mcat in January 27th and I wanted to update the school. In the portal I have an option to upload "unofficial test score" I am assuming that is like a screenshot of the actual test before the AAMC gets them my updated scores. But I was thinking can this be also my current AAMC practice test screen shot ?

Thank you in advance who ever answers this!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone remember how long they said it takes to hear back about acceptances, after the interview?

When do accepted students get request for background check?is it more towards orientation week?

Is there a mass rejection at the end of cycle for PCOM applicants or do they tell us as the cycle goes along ?

Has anyone been accepted recently? It’s been exactly 6 weeks for me 🫠

Has anyone been accepted recently? It’s been exactly 6 weeks for me 🫠
it might be due to holidays so it might take a little bit longer that's my best guess. I'm still waiting it has been 5 weeks

Just got waitlisted. Anyone know how likely it is for students who make it on to the waitlist to get off and make into the upcoming class?

Just got waitlisted. Anyone know how likely it is for students who make it on to the waitlist to get off and make into the upcoming class?
Based off previous threads, there seems to be great movement in the waitlist as time progresses. Best of luck to you! When did you interview?

Based off previous threads, there seems to be great movement in the waitlist as time progresses. Best of luck to you! When did you interview?
Thank you for the good news! I was kind of depressed as I understand getting waitlisted is different for every school and for some it's only a tad above getting rejected but this has salvaged my day a little. Hoping I get in as its everything I want in a school but I'm not gonna get my hopes too up.

I interviewed on 12/15 :)

• Care
Thank you for the good news! I was kind of depressed as I understand getting waitlisted is different for every school and for some it's only a tad above getting rejected but this has salvaged my day a little. Hoping I get in as its everything I want in a school but I'm not gonna get my hopes too up.

I interviewed on 12/15 :)
I wonder if there is another thread for PCOM-GA waitlisted people

Reactions: 1 users
I wonder if there is another thread for PCOM-GA waitlisted people
Did you accept your waitlist offer? Was it just a little drop-down menu that asked if you were fine with being waitlisted with a "yes" or "no" option? I'm paranoid as there wasn't any form like the letter details.

Did you accept your waitlist offer? Was it just a little drop-down menu that asked if you were fine with being waitlisted with a "yes" or "no" option? I'm paranoid as there wasn't any form like the letter details.
yes!

Is there a groupme for accepted students? :)

After you accept the waitlist on the portal, the dropdown yes/no option just disappears right? And you don't get a email or any confirmation that you chose yes?

Reactions: 1 users
After you accept the waitlist on the portal, the dropdown yes/no option just disappears right? And you don't get a email or any confirmation that you chose yes?
Nope. Now that you mention it, it'd be nice if they sent confirmation of what you selected.

Do they interview OOS? Is it too late to apply?
I'm assuming OOS means out of school/state and yes they do. I am out of state (Florida) and I was interviewed. And I wouldn't think so. If you have decent/good stats you still have an ok chance. There was someone in a previous thread that got accepted very late in the cycle that applied super late.

WL last week and A today! Don't lose hope everyone!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users