2022-2023 Saint Louis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II yesterday, completed 7/2.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
+1 II, OOS, ORM, complete 07/26, LM 75, very low PReview!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
OOS II earlier today! Complete first week of July. LM ~70. Very grateful.

• Love
OOS II this morning! complete 7/4/22

For those with II's, congratulations! Did you guys have your PREview score in before you received it?

For those with II's, congratulations! Did you guys have your PREview score in before you received it?
Nope. They'll send you an II without a score, but you need a PREview score if you want to be accepted post-II.

Nope. They'll send you an II without a score, but you need a PREview score if you want to be accepted post-II.
That's helpful to know, thanks!

OOS II earlier today!! ORM, LM 76, completed 7/31

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
I got my PREview score a few hours before I received my II, but I think that was just a coincidence.

Wondering how to fill out the pre-interview update considering I really don't have much to update. Not a whole lot has changed for my plans in the several months since submitting AMCAS.

Edit: to clarify, people invited to interview are required (?) to submit a pre-interview update

II OOS (but only 10 minutes into Illinois). LM 72. Complete 6/28.

• Wow
II OOS earlier today, complete 07/28, LM 70

Wondering how to fill out the pre-interview update considering I really don't have much to update. Not a whole lot has changed for my plans in the several months since submitting AMCAS.

Edit: to clarify, people invited to interview are required (?) to submit a pre-interview update
Was wondering this as well. Kind of in the same boat with not much to update.

Was wondering this as well. Kind of in the same boat with not much to update.
If there were categories on the AMCAS app that I projected future hours for, I explained briefly whether I completed those hours and if I’m continuing to collect hours towards that activity. For the things I didn’t indicated future hours for, I put N/A.

Reactions: 2 users
Did anyone just receive an email saying "your application remains in the review" and no decision has been made?

Reactions: 9 users
Complete 8/13 and silent and not getting that email.

Edit: Received it a few minutes later...

Last edited:
I got the email that’s basically a pre-ii hold it sounds like?

I got the email that’s basically a pre-ii hold it sounds like?
I don't think it's a hold. I don't think it is anything other than them just being nicer than other schools and saying we have your application and we promise we will let you know something, we just don't want to leave you in silence.

Reactions: 6 users
I haven’t gotten it yet so I’m not sure why only some people would get it

Just kidding i just got that email! Perhaps they are just sending it out in batches :)

1666292686890.png

Reactions: 2 users
I interviewed here on Sept. 19th and they said we should hear back 4-6 weeks from then. Anxiously awaiting...

I defintley don't interpret this as a soft hold. It seems like an update to let you know they're working on getting decisions made.
I agree. Plus, looking at last years thread, they sent out pre-II rejections around this time. So we may be getting those soon

I understand why people are antsy (me included). HOWEVER, also remember that this is an extremely long process and that someone who interviewed in September might get a WL or R yet someone who interviews in February might get an A. I know waiting sucks but I wouldn’t freak out about not hearing back yet. Late news doesn’t mean bad news.

Reactions: 5 users