2022-2023 Saint Louis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Looks like they’ve been releasing decisions every two weeks so far. Think we should expect the next batch 12/19?

Members don't see this ad.

Are we able to send thank you letters to our interviewers? SLU had my fav experience so far

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS, no word from this school after submitted secondary in July. Do we have a chance of getting II for this school?

OOS, no word from this school after submitted secondary in July. Do we have a chance of getting II for this school?

I am OOS and received an II so I don’t think state residency status makes a difference. You have a chance at an interview up until their interview cycle is over. I wish you luck!

Reactions: 4 users
Looks like they’ve been releasing decisions every two weeks so far. Think we should expect the next batch 12/19?
The school goes on break this week, so I'm assuming 11/7-8 interviewees will get lucky and hear this week or wait until after break. I haven't seen many schools that give decisions during break.

The school goes on break this week, so I'm assuming 11/7-8 interviewees will get lucky and hear this week or wait until after break. I haven't seen many schools that give decisions during break.

They did send out A’s last year on 12/23 though, which I assume was also their break?

A at 11:59am! Interviewed 11/15

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Interviewed 11/7. Alt-list as of this morning.

• Care
ACCEPTED!
Just got the email in the middle of another Interview!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Was II in an email?
Yes, the email directs you to the application portal where you choose a date, then they assign you an interviewer and a time of day later (also an email that's reflected on your portal)

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, the email directs you to the application portal where you choose a date, then they assign you an interviewer and a time of day later (also an email that's reflected on your portal)
Thank you!

Withdrew from SLU post-interview recently, hopefully that frees an interview spot up for one of y'all to welcome into a loving home / email inbox

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Withdrew from SLU post-interview recently, hopefully that frees an interview spot up for one of y'all to welcome into a loving home / email inbox
me. MD-PHD II

just checking, admitted students have not received any info about visiting SLU/admitted students days or weekends right? I have not

II right now, OOS, 504 mcat, 3.6 gpa, 3.3 science, 7 on preview. does anyone know how to choose a time? or do we only choose the date?

okay, sorry another question. Does the video interview tab show up later? I can't find it for the video interview agreement

II right now, OOS, 504 mcat, 3.6 gpa, 3.3 science, 7 on preview. does anyone know how to choose a time? or do we only choose the date?
Congrats on the Interview! Did you send them an update letter or letter of interest?

should I be nervous if it has been 6 weeks but I haven't gotten a decision?? I interviewed nov 22... not sure if Christmas weekend counts as a week but I counted it lol

should I be nervous if it has been 6 weeks but I haven't gotten a decision?? I interviewed nov 22... not sure if Christmas weekend counts as a week but I counted it lol
I'm in the same boat and haven't heard anything -- it's probably just delayed from the holidays!

Pre-II R just now. Complete on 7/1/22 and update letter sent on 1/3/23 :(

Last edited:
  • Care
I'm in the same boat and haven't heard anything -- it's probably just delayed from the holidays!
Do you know how long it may be delayed at all? I'm not sure if it is rude to call and just verify theres a hold up since we interviewed so long ago...

Do you know how long it may be delayed at all? I'm not sure if it is rude to call and just verify theres a hold up since we interviewed so long ago...
Mine took a while too, but 8+ weeks later I got the A! I know it’s really challenging to wait, but I just told myself that I’d rather wait longer for a higher chance at good news🤗. Sending good luck your way 🍀

Pre-ii R oos complete prob late July? :/

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I have no idea, sorry! I was just assuming the hold up was from the holidays since I know many med school offices were closed and others have had delays from this as well. It looks like last year people who interviewed around our time found out around mid-Jan, so hopefully we hear good news soon:)

II received. OOS, ORM. Complete in late June