2022-2023 Yale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Username checks out 🥺
You guys are hilarious!! Love the support and energy on this thread. Midwich, your blackout comment from last week had me chuckling all weekend!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Agreed, energy on this thread is a 10/10. Y'all would be amazing future classmates 😋

Reactions: 6 users
Lmao everyone compensating for their stress with compliments and happy energy😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also agreed. The vibes are great here! Gonna throw my hat in the ring for today as well. Maybe around 4 PM EST!

Reactions: 3 users
Good luck everybody! Remember to be kind to yourselves however things go, you've done amazing things to get to this point

• Care
throwing my vote in for tomorrow ~3PM EST. good luck to us all!!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Honestly I don’t want Yale to release decisions today. Hope it’s Friday (maybe this reverse psychology works on adcom)

• Haha
After the rollercoaster of last week I am just guessing Friday at 5 EST. Mostly a hedge against a week of disappointment at this point lol

I've gotten my hopes up one too many times so I'm going with Wednesday (3/8) at 4:15pm

• Haha
Also since apparently we have the full squad here, does anyone know how to make those cool signatures that some people have? Is this like some kind of premium subscriber feature?

Reactions: 1 users
Also since apparently we have the full squad here, does anyone know how to make those cool signatures that some people have? Is this like some kind of premium subscriber feature?
Go to the top and click on your username, and click on "signature" to create one

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly same, every email has been giving me a heart attack these days 😔

Reactions: 1 user
I’m currently a postgrad at Yale … the number of emails I get per day from various Yale School of Medicine-related addresses that send me into fight-or-flight is not good.

• Wow
  • Sad
Just got the A!!!!! Holy crap! So, so, so excited about this :)

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
post-II R- congrats everyone! proud of us no matter what

• Care
Received the A!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
I got an email from Yale about an admissions decision. If they didn't explicitly say in the email that I got an II and they told me to look at the portal, is it likely an R?

ACCEPTED!!! Crying omg

• Love
  • Care
Typical for yale making me log onto their portal to view a rejection letter.

• Care
Reactions: 14 users
wow, a decision has been reached. i bet i got the elusive pre-II A

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users
I got an email from Yale about an admissions decision. If they didn't explicitly say in the email that I got an II and they told me to look at the portal, is it likely an R?
Pre-II R, Submitted 11/15, OOS, ORM, LM 70, WARS 71. I was told Yale isn't a rolling admissions school and that they encourage people to write the best secondary essays rather than send secondaries to them asap. But from what I see on SDN, it looks like those who got early IIs submitted their secondaries in July and August.

Pre-II R, Submitted 11/15, OOS, ORM, LM 70, WARS 71. I was told Yale isn't a rolling admissions school and that they encourage people to write the best secondary essays rather than send secondaries to them asap. But from what I see on SDN, it looks like those who got early IIs submitted their secondaries in July and August.
Well top applicants with top GPA/MCAT and ECs tend to submit earlier.

Preeee II R! Congrats to everyone receiving good news!! Honestly seeing the same sdn folks get A's at several of the top programs gives me hope for my WLs hahaha

• Care