2023-2024 A.T. Still University (Kirksville, Missouri) ATSU-KCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Great news! I just got accepted to my dream MD program and will be withdrawing my acceptance! Congratulations on whomever takes my seat. This is an awesome school and you will love it there!
Hell yeah brother in case you haven’t heard it enough the people are proud of you do great things my man

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got the call we’re off the list! 😭

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the call accepted off waitlist. LM 62 interviewed in late January

Seeing you guys get accepted makes my heart glad! I am so happy for you!! It was really hard for me to turn them down.... this is what I wrote to them as my "rejection letter".....

Dear Ms. Sparks,

After careful deliberation, I must respectfully decline this acceptance offer. While I believe strongly in the mission of your medical school and recognize the amazing medical education that your university offers, I will be attending the University of Missouri School of Medicine in Columbia. It was an incredibly difficult decision as your school went above and beyond in making me feel welcome. Of the five schools I was accepted at your school was a close second to MU School of Medicine.

I have been extremely impressed with your admissions process and I will continue to share my positive experience with other medical students. I would again like to thank you for all the time that was devoted to the consideration of my application. The experience at your accepted students day and your interview process were extraordinary. Also, your use of ultrasound, the friendliness of the students, and the family atmosphere were all wonderful. Turning down this acceptance was 10X harder than turning down any of the other three schools. I am so happy for whomever gets to take my seat as they will be attending one of best medical schools in the country.

Sincerely yours,

Reactions: 1 users
Seeing you guys get accepted makes my heart glad! I am so happy for you!! It was really hard for me to turn them down.... this is what I wrote to them as my "rejection letter".....

Dear Ms. Sparks,

After careful deliberation, I must respectfully decline this acceptance offer. While I believe strongly in the mission of your medical school and recognize the amazing medical education that your university offers, I will be attending the University of Missouri School of Medicine in Columbia. It was an incredibly difficult decision as your school went above and beyond in making me feel welcome. Of the five schools I was accepted at your school was a close second to MU School of Medicine.

I have been extremely impressed with your admissions process and I will continue to share my positive experience with other medical students. I would again like to thank you for all the time that was devoted to the consideration of my application. The experience at your accepted students day and your interview process were extraordinary. Also, your use of ultrasound, the friendliness of the students, and the family atmosphere were all wonderful. Turning down this acceptance was 10X harder than turning down any of the other three schools. I am so happy for whomever gets to take my seat as they will be attending one of best medical schools in the country.

Sincerely yours,
Congrats on getting into Mizzou! I did my undergrad there and they rejected me pre-II 😂. I was salty at first, but I got an A regardless.

Withdrew my commitment to KCOM yesterday to be at a school closer to family. Can’t say enough great things about my interview experience, their staff, and their campus. Hoping somebody gets accepted off of WL and enjoys their time at KCOM. Best of luck

Reactions: 1 users