2023-2024 East Carolina (Brody)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And still nothing here

I think they sent out waitlists to the number of people who dropped for the April 15 deadline, as people plan to enroll to one school, they should send out more waitlists. As of right now, you have no rejection so I wouldn’t be worried!

Members don't see this ad.
Members don't see this ad :)
Any more WLs or is anyone else in limbo like me? STILL nothing here since the WLs last week

based on how there have been 3 small waves of WL and no Rs, i'm assuming they're slowly creating a WL and are planning to start accepting May 1st.

Reactions: 1 user
based on how there have been 3 small waves of WL and no Rs, i'm assuming they're slowly creating a WL and are planning to start accepting May 1st.

I was trying to make sense out of all of it and stalked previous threads. Last year, they sent out WLs on like 6 different dates. Some were reported when the WL invitation was received and some were reported when they later got the A off the waitlist and reported their WL date. They are also weeks behind compared to last year. I feel like there are more WLs to come for those waiting! Also, there didn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to the order of WL invitations. On May 1, some people got in from mid-March WL and another person from 4/10. This year may be a little different with the class filling up so early, but those are just my observations!

Reactions: 1 users
We have 77 members on our accepted students group, including some upperclassmen. I’ll keep everyone updated in case if anyone leaves the group

Reactions: 1 users
There will be lots of movement for most schools around late april (when people have to commit to enroll) and then it'll pick back up because people will be rejecting/accepting offers to different schools. If you haven't been rejected you're still in consideration so hang in there. Lots of movement can happen over the summer too. I know classmates who didn't get offers until 1 week before the year started. I know that may be demoralizing to think about having to wait that long but then again, you're still in consideration even if you're not on the waitlist yet.

Reactions: 2 users
I think those of us on the WL should start hearing back next week. Every year there’s moment after April 30. Praying all of us on here get an A

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone else not received a waitlist or R yet?

Ok one more time, has anyone who interviewed still not received a WL or R? Just curious

More As?
1715012695985.jpeg