2023-2024 East Carolina (Brody)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got the A call today!!:)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It looks like 2 weeks is the timeline for peeps they really like! Keepin my figers crossed I hear back on the 1st lol.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone who interviewed at the beginning of November heard anything yet?

Is anyone who has been accepted going to visit Brody this weekend on 12/2?

For those of you who were accepted what time did they call you? Also has anyone who interviewed on 11/14 heard back yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
ECU Brody updated their website today with new numbers, 55 acceptances, over 200 II

How many people do they typically interview? Wasn’t it around 350 last year?

Any November interviewees hear back yet? I interviewed on 11/14 and have been sitting on pins and needles waiting to hear back lol.

Reactions: 1 users
Can’t believe they’re playing hard to get with me. How flirtatious

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Have any of my November peers heard anything or am I the only one in despair?

to the folks who received interviews today-mind sharing your stats?

Reactions: 2 users
Complete 9/20 - LM 72. Do we know if they’ll send out more II based on pevious year trends? Or should I likely expect a rejection.

It rly is so wild that Nc only has two state public med schools, with one of those only having 80 seats.. compare that to Sc with three and half the population

It rly is so wild that Nc only has two state public med schools, with one of those only having 80 seats.. compare that to Sc with three and half the population
isn't WFU expanding to have a campus in Charlotte in the future? I know Wake is private, but I was wondering if that would help future applicants?

It says ECU has interviewed 217 applicants so far. About how many II are left do we think? Like 100 more?

It says ECU has interviewed 217 applicants so far. About how many II are left do we think? Like 100 more?
MSAR listed their interview number as 394 for last year. So yeah, getting close

isn't WFU expanding to have a campus in Charlotte in the future? I know Wake is private, but I was wondering if that would help future applicants?
Wake is so out-of-state friendly so I don't know how helpful it would be. It's unfortunate for us in NC. Some states have like 4-5 tate-funded med schools

Does ECU have campus tours?
They had one recently, and I think they were planning another one in January for those who couldn't make the one in December. can't remember the exact month