2023-2024 East Carolina (Brody)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got an A call at around 1pm today! GoodLuck Everyone! Interviewed early December

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Dang guess I didn't make it in this round. Pouring one (water) out for everyone else who is gonna have to wait a little longer! We just gotta stay patient, but we got this.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I wonder if they will make any calls tomorrow as well for acceptances. We just have to keep the faith ! We got this !!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a ll from here!!! They’re scheduling for Feb 6th and 13th. Complete 8/3.
So stoked

Reactions: 9 users
II too! Complete 8/15. Reapplicant and so excited

Reactions: 6 users
Congrats to everyone with IIs today!

Guessing it’s a rejection for people without II… :/

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Are they increasing the class this year bc they are already at 120 offers with the new update today

hey guys! just left a Brody tour so I wanted to mention what they said about the class size. It should be 100 this year. Every year after this, it’ll increase by 5 until they hit 120.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
hey guys! just left a Brody tour so I wanted to mention what they said about the class size. It should be 100 this year. Every year after this, it’ll increase by 5 until they hit 120.
Thanks for getting that info! How many more offers do we think they’ll make, since they’ve already made 120?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone receive a decision today? Also, I see on here some people have received calls. Does Brody call for the A? I was expecting an email.

Reactions: 1 user
Is ECU done sending out interview invites? Bummed to have missed out on it if so!

Wow. Congrats! I interviewed in October and haven’t heard anything, so it makes me a little hopeful to hear that you heard something now. I’m excited for you!!
Yes! I feel like maybe they’re finally looking through all of the interviews, so earlier invites may be hearing back soon! Good luck 🍀

I believe today is the last of interviews and last year it seems pre-R’s go out Friday this week too.

• Sad
So are we hoping Brody will send out another batch of A's next Tuesday or Wednesday (2/20 or 2/21)? This waiting is killing me y'all! 😭

Reactions: 3 users
I just got the pre-II R. Stats were way above their average, and I felt I aligned with their mission. Not sure what they are looking for...

• Care
This year's thread is very similar to last year's, so I would assume some type of acceptance may be going out around (Wednesday) February 28th. Although sooner would be nice too!! I'm just guessing with the information I have.

Got the call around 11 am today I got accepted, interviewed Dec 13. Goodluck to everyone !!

Reactions: 5 users
I’m wondering if acceptances are rolling as well.

They updated on website. 136 offers have went out.

• Sad