2023-2024 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got my invite to interview in March, interviewed in April, got placed on the waitlist later in April, and then was accepted from said waitlist in July

This gave me just a glimmer of hope haha, thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II last week, LM 63, I got that email about them reviewing my application weeks ago.

Reactions: 1 users
does the under review email mean they reviewed our app and are still deciding on an II or they just haven’t gotten to it?

Just got an interview today and was trying to research more about the school if anyone can answer my questions. I was trying to find information on what care this school is focused on. Like primary care, or do they also have students matching into specialties, the map on their website only showed rly basic info that didn't really lmk what specialties specifically. also, how long is the whole interview from 8:30 am?

Just got an interview today and was trying to research more about the school if anyone can answer my questions. I was trying to find information on what care this school is focused on. Like primary care, or do they also have students matching into specialties, the map on their website only showed rly basic info that didn't really lmk what specialties specifically. also, how long is the whole interview from 8:30 am?

I believe they mainly focus on educating primary care physicians in the rural Appalachian region, but they do have people matching into specialties. I would check out the LMU-DCOM Instagram. They show the specialties students matched into and which locations. I was in group 1 so I was technically done at 10:40, but the zoom session ended around noon if you stayed for the Q&A session.

Members don't see this ad :)
I remember watching your cycle unfold on the forum last year! I was so happy for you. I will be attending next year, do you mind if I message you with some questions?

Aww thanks. Yes of course! Please message me with questions

Withdrew my A here. Good luck everyone.

Anyone hear back from 12/1 interview date/know when we are supposed to hear back?

Just got the A call!!! Interviewed 12/01!

• Love
Hey everyone! Wanted to again post the group chat for the Knoxville class of 2028!

You're invited to my new group 'LMUDCOM Class of 28’ ' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

OOS II!! My first II im sobbing

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Anyone who applied in October receive anything yet? I know it’s super late (applied ED somewhere else) but just wanted to make sure all hope isn’t lost yet haha

Does anyone know the post interview acceptance rate?

Withdrew my interview and committed elsewhere ... hopefully it goes to someone just as dedicated and passionate.

Best of luck to everyone! Remember, all roads lead to Rome.

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone who applied in October receive anything yet? I know it’s super late (applied ED somewhere else) but just wanted to make sure all hope isn’t lost yet haha
i applied EXTREMELY late!! i was complete 12/6 and received II 12/19 so hope is not lost!!

Anyone who has interviewed have any advice or insight on questions asked? I know it’s pretty conversational, but just want to be prepared the best I can for my interview next week.

Anyone get any pre-ii R’s yet? It’s been silence for me for months now

Any current students know about plans for LMU to switch to mandatory attendance for the upcoming school year?

withdrawing my upcoming interview in feb! good luck you guys!!

Can any current students comment on this? When does the class typically fill up and when does the waitlist start to get longer? Are a lot of students accepted from the waitlist? How many people get waitlisted?

Anyone who has interviewed have any advice or insight on questions asked? I know it’s pretty conversational, but just want to be prepared the best I can for my interview next week.
I interviewed on the same day as a friend of mine, and our interviewers asked us vastly different questions, so I think it'll be hard to prepare for specific questions for this school.

Reactions: 2 users
Any current students know about plans for LMU to switch to mandatory attendance for the upcoming school year?
Was this something that was up for discussion?? This would drastically change my decision to attend lmao