2023-2024 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interview invite received just now!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview invite received, declining it. good luck ya'll

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats to everyone! Hope there is next set of II soon, have been completed since august :))

Reactions: 1 users
Declining II from today. I hope it goes to one of you wonderful people!

Members don't see this ad :)
Is the class full yet or almost full? My interview is in the beginning of March.

You can email and ask them to put you on the list to be notified with sooner interview dates if there are cancellations, my original interview was supposed to be in January and ended up getting moved to 12/08!

Reactions: 1 user
Interview invite received just now!
Congrats! Been following your posts on the forum! I was in a similar situation as you and am still hoping for an interview. Did you send an update letter after getting the "still under review email"? Thanks!

Congrats! Been following your posts on the forum! I was in a similar situation as you and am still hoping for an interview. Did you send an update letter after getting the "still under review email"? Thanks!
Yep on Nov 2

Any current students shed any light towards total interview invites sent out? I know there is a spreadsheet saying 80 percent acceptance but it seems outdated. Do they weed out a lot of candidates prior to the interview?

II yesterday! Also wondering if the class is full yet or if this is for a spot on the waitlist.

II received on 1/30/24. Will be declining. Hope it goes to one of you amazing people!

just withdrew my II here because I got in to somewhere I knew I'd attend over this school. still grateful for the interview at all; hope it will go to someone else or a waitlisted applicant

I withdrew my II, I hope one of you gets it!

I heard the white coat ceremony is in the second year for this school.

Is this a change from previous years? I thought last years class had their white coat in August.
A buddy of mine is an M3 there and he got his white coat at the end of M2 (May 2023)

II received just now! I am so excited about this one!!!

II today but withdrawing

Last edited:
Is the interview open file or closed? I can't remember/find an exact answer

Just got the A call! Interviewed 1/26 :) Lets gooooo, one of my favorite interviews by far!

OOS A!!!! Just got the call 😭 interviewed 1/26

Does anyone know if they interview to April or through April?

I know it was through April last year, but wondering if it was the same this year

I am interviewing Feb 23rd, so also wondering the same thing

I interviewed 2/1 and they said that within 1-3 weeks we will hear back either an acceptance, waitlist or rejection, so I believe they aren’t just interviewing for waitlists, at least right now

Reactions: 3 users