2023-2024 Texas Tech Lubbock

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
any updates from anyone regarding the WL?

Members don't see this ad.

does anyone know why cyms shows matriculated? I haven't made a school decision yet?
is it your match school? if you have other (OOS) offers did you accept them too, or are you waiting to hear financial aid info?

CYMS should show just an acceptance at this point. If you have not selected "commit to enroll" you still have flexibility and can stay on WLs

Members don't see this ad :)
is it your match school? if you have other (OOS) offers did you accept them too, or are you waiting to hear financial aid info?

CYMS should show just an acceptance at this point. If you have not selected "commit to enroll" you still have flexibility and can stay on WLs
Mine says the same thing and it won't let me select any other schools for PTE or CTE. I'm OOS, seems like it's happened to a couple of people.

Reactions: 1 user
Mine says the same thing and it won't let me select any other schools for PTE or CTE. I'm OOS, seems like it's happened to a couple of people.
@premed998 and @id6262 I suggest messaging AMCAS in your portal and depending on what they say you may need to message the particular school to say the CYMS tool is acting glitchy.