2023-2024 Texas A&M

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Any news for OOS applicants (interviewed in august lol)

and congrats to those who matched!

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats to those who matched!!!! Yayyy!!
If I didn't match, do I need to wait to hear about if I'm on the alternate list? Would it be best for me to send a letter of intent?

Reactions: 1 users
Just matched :) Interviewed in December! So happy to continue the Aggie streak, I went to an A&M undergrad

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Matched as well!!! Yay!!! Congratulations all who matched!

Reactions: 4 users
Matched…UT undergrad/Austinite to A&M med pipeline ig🙏😭

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to those who matched!!!! Yayyy!!
If I didn't match, do I need to wait to hear about if I'm on the alternate list? Would it be best for me to send a letter of intent?
Ayy bruh ngl I sent one like a week ago…just my n1 but shoot ur shot

After 3 cycles, I finally matched this morning 🙏🏼! So excited and so happy to be an Aggie doc!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
could someone post when they get an acceptance email? congratulations everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the acceptance email for those who would like to know

Congrats to those who matched today! And to those who didn't, don't lose hope! Waitlist movement is real, I myself got off the waitlist the last week of April and know classmates who got in a few weeks before classes began.

Take some time for yourself and take a break this weekend. Congrats again!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Can anyone help me get more information about each of the campus choices? I am having a hard time ranking them. Thank you!

Can anyone help me get more information about each of the campus choices? I am having a hard time ranking them. Thank you!
You come to Houston willowbrook Methodist after 18 months but you go to other campuses in Dallas, Round Rock (not sure where else) after year 1. I believe Dallas rotations are at Baylor. Roundrock is also Baylor something.

You can also choose to stay all 4 years in college station.

Has anyone got an email since match day? I pre matched, but have not hear anything from them since regarding the first day of classes or anything else.

Has anyone got an email since match day? I pre matched, but have not hear anything from them since regarding the first day of classes or anything else.
Same situation here, supposedly there's more information to come soon but nothing at the moment. There's some activity in the groupme with a few people discussing housing options, but that's about it.

closer to the deadline, in about March, there will be more information about the campus choices. There will be presentations from the campus deans and a Q&A session with current students at different campuses.

Does anybody know if the temple campus is closing for A&M students? Will it be exclusively Baylor students now?

Anyone know if they send waitlist info? This is my only school I’ve heard nothing from…

I haven't heard anything either..
To all of y’all waiting-
It’s only been a few days since Match Day and some schools need some time to regroup.
There’s nothing to do now but check the portal & email to see if you are offered a WL spot, then reply “yes “
I don’t know what A & M ‘s approach will be this year, WL for all or only a limited number.

To all of y’all waiting-
It’s only been a few days since Match Day and some schools need some time to regroup.
There’s nothing to do now but check the portal & email to see if you are offered a WL spot, then reply “yes “
I don’t know what A & M ‘s approach will be this year, WL for all or only a limited number.
Oh I assumed comment above from "optimisticdocc" was from this year

Oh I assumed comment above from "optimisticdocc" was from this year
I think the comment is from this year, but try not to jump to any conclusions yet such as:
1. one person got on the WL and I didn’t so that means never

It takes time to carefully send out emails so they get them to the right people. Hope you get one too.