A WW About Nothing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I guess, just when I actually have something to work with. I don't have anything to work with currently.
Exactly. I think there is a huge learning curve here. I get everyone is going to just put in a name at first, but then people have to understand that they must defend themselves even at one vote. Then people can judge that bit of defense. Then more back and forth happens and there is more and more material to use to actually have a reason to vote for someone.

I definitely get the rough starting out, but it has to happen that everyone chimes in for the game to work.

Members don't see this ad.

I think you should at least give it a cycle or two in order for people to really get into it and have at least *something* to talk about or something to discuss. Really difficult to have anything to discuss on Day 1. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 1 user
My list of 3 things was just a summary of my previous responses to your questions. Answers haven't changed or become any more "real".
I should revise: Real answers to the question I was actually asking, which was about your first post in the thread. I was looking for the thought process you had at that moment. Which I don't think you really answered until now, since your other answers referred to your later posts or didn't directly address why you said nothing in your defense at that particular moment.
But I am satisfied. For the moment. I'll find someone else to pick on :p
unlynch Romo

Members don't see this ad :)
I think you should at least give it a cycle or two in order for people to really get into it and have at least *something* to talk about or something to discuss. Really difficult to have anything to discuss on Day 1. Just my opinion.
The problem with just giving it a cycle or two is that we are already starting out with a smaller number, so villagers would always be at a disadvantage. Also, like I said, I am really just trying to use this game as jumping off point for people to feel out a different style of game than they are used to.

The problem with just giving it a cycle or two is that we are already starting out with a smaller number, so villagers would always be at a disadvantage. Also, like I said, I am really just trying to use this game as jumping off point for people to feel out a different style of game than they are used to.

Yes, I get that, but people here are going to need adjusting time. They can't just "feel out" a different style without at least one cycle (maybe two) to adjust to that different style. That is all that I am saying.

Maybe I am wrong, but a lot of the people here who play these games aren't big talkers.

Also, NO SOUP FOR YOU COME BACK IN ONE YEAR! ;)

Reactions: 2 users
Yes, I get that, but people here are going to need adjusting time. They can't just "feel out" a different style without at least one cycle (maybe two) to adjust to that different style. That is all that I am saying.

Maybe I am wrong, but a lot of the people here who play these games aren't big talkers.

Also, NO SOUP FOR YOU COME BACK IN ONE YEAR! ;)
Yeah, I just worried that no discussion would still be hung tight to no matter how many cycles we go through kind of like my other attempt. I'll just go ahead and close this our for now and we can all keep feeling this out together.

Of note though, some of those games like the one DocE played have 36 hour day cycles. Longer day, possibly more discussion from more people. Everyone gets to contribute!
Yeah, this cycle has been open since 3 PM yesterday, so over ~30 hours were given for this cycle. :(

Last edited:
Yeah, I just worried that no discussion would still be hung tight to no matter how many cycles we go through kind of like my other attempt. I'll just go ahead and close this our for now and we can all keep feeling this out together.

I don't think no discussion will be hung tight tol, if we give it enough time. I mean, day cycles will definitely have to be quite long, but I think it will work out. Definitely think it is worth a shot. Might not happen instantly because it will take some changing of how people play but it can work out. :)

Just missed it...
Yeah, this cycle has been open since 3 PM yesterday, so over ~30 hours were given for this cycle. :(

LYNCH CLOSED RESULTS PENDING
I didn't realize it had been open that long. Time flies when I'm doing nothing all day.

Just missed it...

I didn't realize it had been open that long. Time flies when I'm doing nothing all day.
Actually, I think I would be doing Romo a disfavor since he was under the impression that he had til 8 and with him in the lead, I will stick to my original declaration of giving it til morning at least.

Hang on folks, it is going to be a bumpy ride while we all learn together. I have already stated that I am going to try and be soft with the length of cycles, but there has to still be a set schedule eventually. I hope we get there sooner rather than later. Love to you all for hopefully sticking it out.

Lynch Talley

Romo (5)- Jilary, STL, Rogert, kaydubs, allie
Rogert (4)- dy, butters, Romo, gwen
WZ (2)- cyndia, BI
Cyndia (2)- hedgie, WZ
STL (0)-
Gwen (1)- DVMD

no vote- LIS

Deadline 8 AM EST

Members don't see this ad :)
I should revise: Real answers to the question I was actually asking, which was about your first post in the thread. I was looking for the thought process you had at that moment. Which I don't think you really answered until now, since your other answers referred to your later posts or didn't directly address why you said nothing in your defense at that particular moment.
But I am satisfied. For the moment. I'll find someone else to pick on :p
unlynch Romo

Awww, and things were about to get interesting :shifty:

The time has come, my friends, for this lynch to end.

Lynch Closed

final tally:

Romo
(6)- Jilary, STL, Rogert, kaydubs, allie, LIS
Rogert (4)- dy, butters, gwen
Cyndia (3)- hedgie, WZ, Romo
WZ (2)- cyndia, BI
STL (0)-
Gwen (1)- DVMD

With a whisper turned to a roar, our lynch mob turned on Romo. He did his best to turn the tide, but sadly, his defense was still questionable. Must have been his tone...

You have Lynched
Romoret- Estelle Costanza- Such a sweet lady. Best mom eva, even if you may be slightly, umm well, demanding. Is that the right word?

A vanilla villager

Night will close as soon as I get actions

Your Roster
1. @hedgiehog
2. @Jilary
3. @dyachei
4. @DVMDream
5. @kaydubs
6. @Gwenevre
7. @WildZoo
8. @allieh8607
9. Romoret
10. @LetItSnow
11. @brightimpressio
12. @SummerTheLynx
13. @Cyndia
14. @Rogert
15. @PrincessButterCup

Last edited:
lynch WZ for intentionally creating a tie yesterday at one point

So eager to vote for a villager, you can't even wait until night closes :p
I'd tell you where to put that tongue but that would violate TOS

Reactions: 1 users
Ah! Sweet Release!

Ah! Sweet Release!
You'll be back
ahumada.jpg

Susan just couldn't believe that she was going to spend the night licking those cheap arse enveloped to send out her wedding invitations. She got lighter and lighter headed, but she was a very determined woman. She had committed to getting married and so she would do whatever it took to get it done, even if it killed her! Which it did.

Dead is
BI- Susan Ross- Poor Susan. Let’s face it, you asked for it by choosing George as your mate.

a vanilla villager
Your Roster
1. @hedgiehog
2. @Jilary
3. @dyachei
4. @DVMDream
5. @kaydubs
6. @Gwenevre
7. @WildZoo
8. @allieh8607
9. Romoret
10. @LetItSnow
11. brightimpressio
12. @SummerTheLynx
13. @Cyndia
14. @Rogert
15. @PrincessButterCup
Lynch deadline will be 8PM eastern TOMORROW NIGHT

Last edited:
*****lynch cyndia***** because she's always a wolf

Well, I don't think Rogert or STL would have taken BI out this early. So they're low on my list for now.
Or maybe I did because she hasn't looked at her PMs in like a month :yeahright:

Or maybe I did because she hasn't looked at her PMs in like a month :yeahright:
Hmmm. Implied admission of murder and eagerness to vote for me. Are you trying to get me to lynch you? :p

Speaking of eager, Jilary was pretty eager to get the voting started yesterday. Is it wolfy? I don't know. But it doesn't earn her any villager points in my book.

Hmmm. Implied admission of murder and eagerness to vote for me. Are you trying to get me to lynch you? :p

Speaking of eager, Jilary was pretty eager to get the voting started yesterday. Is it wolfy? I don't know. But it doesn't earn her any villager points in my book.
I agree that Rogert and STL are low on the suspicion list right now with BI being killed.

And I was just interested in getting conversations going, and I didn't have anything to say, so that's how I chose to get things started.

Yeah I was also going to take the devil's advocate approach of thinking STL may have killed BI just to make himself less suspicious. Along the lines of people thinking LIS was less suspicious after SnS was killed in the hunger games game.

Meh, we have lots of time and I may very well waffle but for now lynch STL