Auburn c/o 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just received an email interview invite at 2:55 pm EST. The email tells us to schedule our own interviews.

I'm from Arizona. I think they may be doing it by distance.

Stats: OOS, 3.8 cumGPA, 3.7 sciGPA

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
OOS, just received an interview invite via email. So excited, my first invite so far! About to pick a date and arrange for travel and such.

Got my interview invite today! Email came at 2:55pm EST as well. I am OOS. It is my first one!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I also received an email for an interview yesterday around 8:00am! I'm out of state as well.

I applied as OOS state last year, and this year I'm applying as IS - do y'all remember how much later they held the IS interviews?

You guys!!! I'm in shock!!! Got an interview !!! OOS <3 honestly I can't believe I'm one step closer to my dream! Been wanting to be a vet since I was a little girl and even my elementary school teachers remember this about me! I can't believe this ! Anyways I'm so happy I just don't even know if I'll be able to nap after I just finished my last final today.. Aahhhhhh :D

Wow they're starting early this morning!

Just got an interview this morning around 9:45! OOS from Florida

I got an interview before I woke up this morning! lol. 2 in one day that's not to bad :)

Check your junk mail! Mine came around 9:45 AM and it went in my junk. Set mine for 8:30 AM on February 10th. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Just wondering - did everyone who so far has gotten an interview offer have fall grades to submit? I just submitted mine to Auburn this week...

Not
Just wondering - did everyone who so far has gotten an interview offer have fall grades to submit? I just submitted mine to Auburn this week...
not yet..literally just took my last final today at 7:30 am :(

I am not a current student, so I do not have fall grades! whoop!!!

I received my interview invite this morning! I'm OOS from NY
I haven't heard anything about submitting Fall transcripts for Auburn yet

Well Kaye specifically asked me to send an unofficial pdf of my grades, not an official transcript, so I'm just wondering if maybe they haven't even evaluated me yet because of that

Well Kaye specifically asked me to send an unofficial pdf of my grades, not an official transcript, so I'm just wondering if maybe they haven't even evaluated me yet because of that
Did she send you an email specifically asking for that or was it in response to something you sent her? I didn't get an email like that even though I graduated this semester and retook ochem 1 (long story). I have written on my spreadsheet they want official fall transcripts - I saw on their website they wanted them.

Did she send you an email specifically asking for that or was it in response to something you sent her? I didn't get an email like that even though I graduated this semester and retook ochem 1 (long story). I have written on my spreadsheet they want official fall transcripts - I saw on their website they wanted them.

We had a phone/email conversation

Ahhhh! Interview Team 3... So that means the 5th I guess? Can't wait to get home and read the email more clearly!

Just got a rejection. Congrats to those who got interviews here!

does anyone know what the different interview teams mean?

Has anybody that is instate received an interview invite. I am freaking out. Also the people who already got interviews what were your GPA's, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm OOS. Final GPA was 3.62, Last 45 was 3.78. GRE 1st time was 140 Q, 150 V, and 4 A and 2nd time was 150 Q, 160 V, and 5 A.

Has anybody that is instate received an interview invite. I am freaking out. Also the people who already got interviews what were your GPA's, if you don't mind me asking?
I am OOS and received an interview my GPA is a 4.0 but my GRE scores were only average.

Last year they sent out interview invites to IS applicants way later than OOS applicants, so don't worry too much :)

I am OOS and received an interview my GPA is a 4.0 but my GRE scores were only average.

Oh you're one of those people......brb getting jealous of your perfection

Reactions: 2 users
What do the different interview teams mean?

I'm assuming the teams are a way to stream line the interview process. Last year the interviews ran super late. I think my interview started almost an hour late and then was short because it was the last one of the day.

Does anyone know if auburn does any PBL stuff or is it even part of the curriculum?

I haven't heard anything yet either, so it isn't just you!

Does anyone know where to find information on Auburn's policies for terminal surgeries?

What airport are the OOSers flying into??? Trying to book my trip today!

What airport are the OOSers flying into??? Trying to book my trip today!
I'm flying into Atlanta and then taking the shuttle to a hotel near the school.

Just got an interview invite today!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else interviewing on 2/10?

@galixia17 I am!

Also does anyone know how to get a tour at the raptor center? It says online it is not open to the public except for listed dates. None of which are near my interview day. Does this mean I don't get to see it?? :(

Hey there was an informational email sent out today and I accidentally like made mine disappear....could someone copy paste the info here? Thanks :D

Thank youuuu.

I actually just found it I had moved it to spam by accident.....

I'm on Feb. 6th in the afternoon! So excited!

Have any in-state or Kentucky residents gotten an interview yet?? I'm starting to get sort of nervous haha

Have any in-state or Kentucky residents gotten an interview yet?? I'm starting to get sort of nervous haha

I'm IS and I haven't. Last year they didn't send out IS interview invites until late February, so I wouldn't worry yet. :)