Better programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HolyMoly

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Columbia, UCSF, Pitt, University of Washington. Which are the best programs, and why? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Columbia, UCSF, Pitt, University of Washington. Which are the best programs, and why? Thanks!

Being a critical care physician, I always would look for objective data. In the comparison that u are making, that data does not exist. What u do have is opinions and opinions by their very nature are biased, by your experience or mine. I think that the closest thing u have to an objective comparison is the ATS training Programs best practice Programs list. I know that it doesnot address the overall question of the best program and only a few Programs applied to be included, which limits its utility. So what u have is a situation where there are top 5 Programs which are all very good and very close. If anyone says that one is better than the other it is purely their opinion and that does not make it a fact.

So here is my biased opinion: in no particular order the top 5 Programs are UW, UPitt, wash U, Mayo and USCF.