BU advanced standing 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Guys what is an under review email?? Is it the one which says thank u for applying. We will start reviewing form March to July.. Interview will be issued from... . Is it????
It is not that one, it comes after that, the one which says that your application is "under review" specifically

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Same here.. july 12 completion email

thank you. Is green card a important factor in getting into dental school??

Members don't see this ad :)
Hii what is under review email? Because i called to admission office and checked with tobias and he yold me tgat they dont send any kind of under review email before sending interview email.....

I didn't get any under review email, only one email I got after the submission of my application that "your application is complete and they start sending interview......
:(

Guys just wait everyone will get under review. Keep calm..!!

Hello Guys,

Do you know when they will send next batch for interview? And how many applicants did get interview?

Thanks

Have u done any volunteering or community service . Is this your first time applying or a reapplicant ???
I have done volunteer and community service in my home country. This is my first time applying.

Members don't see this ad :)
There seems to be some conflicting information on here. Last year, every applicant to my knowledge received the "your application is under review" e-mail and now apparently applicants are getting interviews without this email?

There seems to be some conflicting information on here. Last year, every applicant to my knowledge received the "your application is under review" e-mail and now apparently applicants are getting interviews without this email?
Does any one get iv without review email?

where did you hear that?

Thank you for submitting your application to the Advanced Standing DMD Program for Internationally-Trained Dentists at Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine.

From March through July, Admissions focuses on bringing in the incoming class of students. During this period, we do an initial review of 2015-2016 cycle applications; close review of complete applications commences in August and continues throughout the cycle. Interview invitations may be issued at any point from September to February.

I look forward to reviewing your application with the Admissions Committee over the coming months.

Sincerely,

Tobias R. Kahan, Assistant Director of Admissions
Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine

Is this the email which everyone got?? After submitting the supplement fee I got this email and nothing after this. Is there any other supplemental application to be filled ?? Am confused :(

Thank you for submitting your application to the Advanced Standing DMD Program for Internationally-Trained Dentists at Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine.

From March through July, Admissions focuses on bringing in the incoming class of students. During this period, we do an initial review of 2015-2016 cycle applications; close review of complete applications commences in August and continues throughout the cycle. Interview invitations may be issued at any point from September to February.

I look forward to reviewing your application with the Admissions Committee over the coming months.

Sincerely,

Tobias R. Kahan, Assistant Director of Admissions
Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine

Is this the email which everyone got?? After submitting the supplement fee I got this email and nothing after this. Is there any other supplemental application to be filled ?? Am confused :(
This is the only e-mailed I have received as well. last year I did received a "your application is under review", but thats probably because this year I applied much earlier. Someone on this post did mention they already had an interview (without getting the "under review" email) it was just confusing that's all.

It will be great if somebody who got an invite can confirm this!

If you get an "under review" email before an invitation for interview email.

I did get an under review before invitation for interview. Hope that helps.

Any more completion mails/ under review mails/ interviews from BU. Please respond, one who got any. Thank you.

I received an under review email last night 11 pm Boston time

is there any chances for getting selected if i apply in november? because i have heard that bu is rolling based. first come first bases. can it be late to apply?

is there any chances for getting selected if i apply in november? because i have heard that bu is rolling based. first come first bases. can it be late to apply?
All CAAPID schools are rolling based. Applying early is always right.