BU advanced standing 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That's not true. They're not all rolling basis. For instance, Colorado dental school explicitly mentions in its website that admission is not based on rolling basis. Check the websites of the dental schools you want to apply to, and you'll know. By the way BU is not on rolling basis too. So apply and see your chances, you never know. good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's not true. They're not all rolling basis. For instance, Colorado dental school explicitly mentions in its website that admission is not based on rolling basis. Check the websites of the dental schools you want to apply to, and you'll know. By the way BU is not on rolling basis too. So apply and see your chances, you never know. good luck!
Sorry... I didn't know that. Thank you for the correction. I did benefit from applying early though: applied in end of March with average GPA (maybe even a bit lower than average) to only two schools. I received interviews from both already and I assume I'm the first batch for both schools. I think it gives me a lot of confidence and it's really nice I don't have to wait for too long for the interview call/offer. But if you apply late this cycle, it's good because it's still early compared to applying next cycle. So no matter what apply early as you can.

Again, thanks for correction and good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
is there any chances for getting selected if i apply in november? because i have heard that bu is rolling based. first come first bases. can it be late to apply?
They mention clearly that applicants who apply by september have high chances of getting calls.

Toefl 101, part 1, dental hygienist since 2008, volunteering and CE courses

Best of luck for the interview

hi there.

to those who got invited for interview, I would like to say congratulations to you guys and best of luck! How were you informed about being interviewed, did they call you, or did they send you an email? If they called you, would you happen to have the phone number that contacted you? Thank you very much for the info.

Did any reapplicant who interviewed in previous cycle receive any update from BU...??
Because as far as I know BU is on rolling basis and they consider all candidates....pls let me know your views...thanks!

Hey guys, is it useful to have a BU alum write your LOR? Does anyone feel in the question section of the application, where stated if you knew anyone from BU, be any help if you had connections rather than none?

Hey guys, is it useful to have a BU alum write your LOR? Does anyone feel in the question section of the application, where stated if you knew anyone from BU, be any help if you had connections rather than none?
I honestly think that the LOR is what they are least considering. I have had LOR from BU alum as well as BU faculty, it comes down to stats and a little bit of luck (I'm sure it doesn't hurt to have someone in admissions pulling strings of course)

hi there.

to those who got invited for interview, I would like to say congratulations to you guys and best of luck! How were you informed about being interviewed, did they call you, or did they send you an email? If they called you, would you happen to have the phone number that contacted you? Thank you very much for the info.
Lol this may be the only sure way to NOT get an interview.

Did anyone ever receive a interview without any US experience?

Anyone heard anything? i got under review mail but nothing else :(

completion in july and under review 27 sep

Reactions: 1 users
Nbde part 1
Toefl 101
4 months of shadowing in india
1 year of shadowing in US
Lot of CDE

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys did any of you who submitted their application in June received under review email or an IV ??

guyss whats the toefl code for boston..3081 or 3087? email says 3081 but its not in the ETS system.

3rd may. but i submitted my app early...start of april

p1 p2 108 toefl gpa 4 lots of volunteer work graduated in 2012

Reactions: 1 user