C/O 2018 LECOM: Bradenton, FL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Matriculation packet done just need to turn it in ...yeppie!

Nice mines done but I need to retiter because I just got a booster shot of MMR. Can't wait to move down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Nice mines done but I need to retiter because I just got a booster shot of MMR. Can't wait to move down.

Do you have record of childhood mmr? Did you get revised immunization forms?? I had a booster too but new form said I didn't need to retiter cuz I have childhood dates hmmm maybe I should just do it hmmmm

Last edited:
Do you have record of childhood mmr? Did you get revised immunization forms?? I had a booster too but new form said I didn't need to retiter cuz I have childhood dates hmmm maybe I should just do it hmmmm

I got the titers drawn and I was low on some of the antibodies. And it shows on the immunization page that if we do get a immunization booster we need to get our blood drawn again to make sure we are good

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone, my name is Bob and I am a 20 year old P1 student from NJ. I am easy going and like to have fun, but also a serious student.

I am looking for a male roommate, preferably a P1, to share a 2 bedroom apartment in Lost Creek. A 5 minute drive to LECOM, very secure and well-maintained. Presently on a wait-list for a 2 bedroom, so not exactly sure of the rent. Your part of the rent should be around $635 plus utilities a month. One time application fee $50, plus $100 administration fee and $150 security deposit. Check out the apartment and contact me if interested. http://www.lostcreekapt.com/

Congratulations to everyone who got in. I look forward to hearing from you and see you all in September!

Last edited:
Does anyone know LECOMS policy on students who accept multiple acceptances?

Does anyone know LECOMS policy on students who accept multiple acceptances?
People put deposits down on multiple schools to hold seats until they decide which one better suits them. but your going to have to pick one..good luck

Yo LECOM future pharmacy students...I am finishing my first year in a month and it has been brutal so come ready to learn! Oh yea, dont let yourselves get burnt out too soon cause this is a marathon, not a sprint.

Reactions: 2 users
You should be fine. Don't stress out! Favorably usually means accepted they are just looking at other applicants now and then they will decide from there!

So Have you heard anything from them since Lauren told you that?

Congrats to everyone who got accepted!!

I was at the march 18th interview and have not been waitlisted or rejected. Lauren did tell me they are looking at my application very favorably though, has that happened to anyone else I am getting very stressed out.
Lauren told me that too. so haven u heard anything from them since then?

I actually was rejected while many others got accepted

I actually was rejected while many others got accepted

Oh sorry to hear that :( how long did it take for you to find out that you was rejected?

Haha it was like right when P1 classes started. It's okay I didn't wanna give up and so I got on the ball and applied early for this Fall

Did anyone have their interview on April 4th?

Members don't see this ad :)
is there any one still looking for a roommate for 2014-2015 school year ?

I had an interview on April 3rd. Have you heard anything since Ihtn?

Good luck to those interviewing still

I got placed on the alternate list. So upset with myself. I interviewed 4/24 and called Lauren today (4/28) and was told I was wait listed.

Worst news in the world

Applying late that will happen...it is very common for people to get pulled from the list...I heard up to the day before orientation. It has nothing to do with your inability to get accepted you just applied late. I recommend trying early next round. Good luck!

Anybody Still looking for a rommate? Message me if you are

Congrats to those who got accepted! I'm finishing up my first year at Lecom...it's been hectic but well worth it. I currently rent a 2bed/1bath apt about 15-20 minutes away from school, so if you're set on going to LECOM and need a roommate, contact me (female preferred). The room is furnished with bed & table already so it's quite convenient for new incoming students. Washer/dryer is in unit too.

Contact me if you're interest through email [email protected] (I check it more often). Oh I have little dog...she's sweet though and won't be a problem :)

Or if you have questions about school or anything related, feel free to ask too...

nhung702
LECOM SOP

Reactions: 1 user
Hi Guys,
I got the interview on 4/10. But my status has not been made decision yet. It has been over 30 days now. I emailed Lauren, and she said the committee looked at my file favorably. Does any one hear any news back....I am so tired of waiting like this :( Thank you

Hi Guys,
I got the interview on 4/10. But my status has not been made decision yet. It has been over 30 days now. I emailed Lauren, and she said the committee looked at my file favorably. Does any one hear any news back....I am so tired of waiting like this :( Thank you

I'm thinking that you're in but just need someone to withdraw their seat to get you in the program.

Good luck

I'm thinking that you're in but just need someone to withdraw their seat to get you in the program.

Good luck

Thanks for cheering me up. I just received mail from Lauren, and she said the committee is nearing to make decision in my file, and now they need my Permanent Resident Card. Is it a good sign ? Thanks

Thanks for cheering me up. I just received mail from Lauren, and she said the committee is nearing to make decision in my file, and now they need my Permanent Resident Card. Is it a good sign ? Thanks

Yeah they are showing high interest in you. Your stats must be great! I know a lot of people get discouraged but majority have great outcome. Reason why is a lot just save their seat until they hear back from other schools and drop their seat. Only issue is applicants never tell LECOM they don't want to attend.

Don't give up. I declined my seat few days ago, so hopefully someone else will take it.

Has anyone been called off from the alternate/waitlist? I spoke to Lauren this past week and she said the admissions committee will begin calling candidates off the waitlist beginning of June 1st until the first week of classes

Has anyone been called off from the alternate/waitlist? I spoke to Lauren this past week and she said the admissions committee will begin calling candidates off the waitlist beginning of June 1st until the first week of classes
I think some ppl already got called...you know if they send out your position on the list?

Has anyone heard any things back for the interview on 4/8? I got interviewed that day. But I'm still not been made decision on my status. I'm not even on the wait list .i start to panic now

Has anyone heard any things back for the interview on 4/8? I got interviewed that day. But I'm still not been made decision on my status. I'm not even on the wait list .i start to panic now

For people who haven't heard back what are your stats. Grades and other stuff besides school.

For people who haven't heard back what are your stats. Grades and other stuff besides school.

GPA overall 3.8
Science GPA 3.9
PCAT which is worst only 43
only volunteer in retail Pharmacy
I am scared b/c my PCAT was not OK at all

GPA overall 3.8
Science GPA 3.9
PCAT which is worst only 43
only volunteer in retail Pharmacy
I am scared b/c my PCAT was not OK at all

Dude like I said earlier. You're in :) stop panicking

I'm not sure if they send out list of positions but she did say that the top 10% have first priority of getting a seat

Hi everyone,
Does Layren call you if you get accepted or you need to wait for a letter in mail? My status said my file was decided. I have tried to call and email Lauren, but she has not reply yet. She is not in her office I think. Does anyone get her call today? Thanks

If a decision is made I'm pretty sure she told us to call her. I remember in October I actually called her and she told me I was accepted. Sometimes she is pretty tied up since it's a busy time of the year with paperwork for the students and at the same time maintaining the alternate list.

Just found out that I am on waitlist :unsure:I dont know why my file got too long for the decision :(

Does anyone know if they have called anyone off the alternate list? Spoke to Lauren and she she would keep me posted.

Just found out that I am on waitlist :unsure:I dont know why my file got too long for the decision :(
I'm on the alternate list too. I've been in contact with Lauren but she hasn't really given specifics. Hopefully we'll hear something soon. Good Luck :thumbup:

Does anyone know or have any idea to get off the wait list? Maybe calling or emailing admissions committee that your very interested in their school?

Lette
Does anyone know or have any idea to get off the wait list? Maybe calling or emailing admissions committee that your very interested in their school?
Letter of intent..??

Lette

Letter of intent..??

Yea I was thinking the same thing... Any luck from any applicants writing a letter of intent getting off the wait list so far?

on epe
Yea I was thinking the same thing... Any luck from any applicants writing a letter of intent getting off the wait list so far?
one person got pulled off the next day after sending theirs

on epe

one person got pulled off the next day after sending theirs

I have a friend of mine that wrote one early February of this year and haven't heard anything back. Maybe each applicant is have different scenarios depending on their grades, pcat, extracurricular activities perhaps?

Just emailed Lauren and she said you should be notified by now if you r in 10% rank of wait listwait list

Hi everyone, I am a P1 student this year at LECOM-B. I have an apartment at the brand new Creekside Apartments across from the school and need a roommate to share the apartment with. If anyone is interested, please message me! :]

I interviewed back in February and was wait listed. However I just received a call today that I was accepted. I am now looking for a roommate. Please msg me if you are looking for a roomy. Or email is the best and quickest way.

[email protected]

Thank you

Last edited:
I interviewed back in February and was wait listed. However I just received a call today that I was accepted. I am now looking for a roommate. Please msg me if you are looking for a roomy. Or email is the best and quickest way.

[email protected]

Thank you
congrats!

Any luck from anyone this week yet getting off from the alternate list? I'm waiting patiently to be called off but I know it's going to take awhile..*sighh...:(

Waiting must be hard! Did you apply anywhere else? I would suggest if you do not get called off the wait list to apply extra early next round...good luck!!