Class of 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
almost there.

Also, this is allegedly some sort of sticky, I'm too lazy to look for it but Torr should probably be warned.
Ha yeah, I saw that and immediately thought of her and her giant avatar.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Torr, you beezy, you ignored my gchat request. Come back to the thread, shrink your avatar, and add me to your chat list already.

Wait. What's wrong with the size of my avatar?!:(

Daisy, I would never ignore you! Lemme go to gchat n see what I did :lame:

Edit: Fixed!!....yes? :|

Last edited:
and a coupla these:

4073622235_1a0de4ab86.jpg
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Love this beer.

Last thing I baked was this: http://www.ericasweettooth.com/2009/11/peanut-butter-heaven.html

Last edited:
I am especially fond of the people on this thread that gchat right now :love:

Aw man :(.

I'm out now I swear!! Im PMing everyone my number so I can text yall n prove my devotion to the 2015ers club.

Members don't see this ad :)
Baked goods made most recently? Pineapple upside down cake (in a cast iron skillet. Best way to make it) and chewy molasses chocolate chip cookies

The ad on the bottom of the page is kinda cracking me up. "consciousness-based education"

Lulz... I think those ads are different for everyone. Mine is frequently for "Sober College" drug and alcohol rehab center. :lame:

:laugh: wonder if they are like the facebook ads that change depending on what web pages you go to often.....

my ads on SDN lately have been all about Papa Johns

I'm pretty sure they are based off your likes and words in posts/groups. I lately get a lot of medical facebook ads. ;)

I don't see any ads on SDN, but I still see them on fb. Those ones are always for clothes, shoes, and athletic stuff. (Appropriate for me I'd say. :)) But right now there's one for match.com that says "Want to meet men over 50?" :eek:

I don't see any ads on SDN, but I still see them on fb. Those ones are always for clothes, shoes, and athletic stuff. (Appropriate for me I'd say. :)) But right now there's one for match.com that says "Want to meet men over 50?" :eek:
Ha, yeah... I've been in a "Facebook official" relationship for almost 4 years, so all my ads are for engagement rings. :lame:

As of right now, my ads are for:

1) Muscle Maximizer

2) Microsoft Office

3) Wanted: UC ______ Graduates. MTV is hiring UC_____ graduates! ...lol! The only thing remotely relevant to me is Muscle Maximizer, bc I be weak....I'm not hip enough to work at MTV lol..

My dinner tonight:

ei1b04_baked_salmon_lg.jpg

and

25234.jpg

With white rice with the juices from the salmon foil pouch poured over it. Mmmmmm... I have wanted this for days.

Because he is in the Non-Trad forum.
This thread is more non-trad than that whole forum.

Also, your dinner looks delicious. The greek yogurt I just ate was pathetic in comparison.

My dinner tonight:

and

With white rice with the juices from the salmon foil pouch poured over it. Mmmmmm... I have wanted this for days.

That looks awesome, but when I do salmon at home it stinks up the place to high heaven. I'm slowly turning into one of those "only at a restaurant" fish people.

Unfortunately, something in the kitchen trash can has already stunk up the place. Between the two smells, I'll take the salmon. Though I don't think this is a particularly smelly fish dish, maybe because the salmon's wrapped up in foil pouches while it cooks.

Chicklet is just going to have a leftover piece of pizza. She'll want nothing to do with this.

ETA: Here are the recipes I used for dinner tonight. Guys, these things are SO easy but REALLY good. It's definitely a good meal to make for a significant other. In fact, the first time I had the salmon was when the hubby made it for me.

Salmon baked in foil. Again, I just made plain old white rice then opened the edge of the pouch and drizzled the juices over the rice when everything was done cooking.
Parmesan asparagus. - I put the asparagus in a tupperware or a ziploc bag with the oil and shook it, then I cooked it WITH the cheese and garlic salt sprinkled on it. Half for the first 6 minutes then the other half for the second 6 minutes after you turn it over. BTW, you don't actually have to cut asparagus to trim it. If you hold both ends and just bend the stalk, it'll snap where you're supposed to trim it anyway. :)

Last edited:
How do they work?

Miracles...

Eight years of working around magnets and I still can't tell you how they work.

On another note, the mystery of receiving an email from Rush Medical Admissions is kind of removed when the message right after it is an invitation to their second look day.

:soexcited:

Woohoo, yay maubs!

I got addicted to caffeine this week. I blame Torr.

I threw up tonight. I blame Daisy.

I missed going to see Source Code with Trio because of the throwing up:( So sad. I hope he saw it anyway.

I fell asleep, and then the thunder woke me up.

Woohoo, yay maubs!

I got addicted to caffeine this week. I blame Torr.

I threw up tonight. I blame Daisy.

I missed going to see Source Code with Trio because of the throwing up:( So sad. I hope he saw it anyway.

I fell asleep, and then the thunder woke me up.

Glad you're awake and hope you're feeling better Cougs! My friend ended up wanting to see SuckerPunch with her friend, and I wasn't really feeling it so I just stayed at home.

Did anyone see the first 5 min of CSI this week? That doctor did some gross procedures to save that baby's life. Especially sucking that stuff up through the pen into his mouth

One of the activities for the second look I'm at included looking at x-rays/CTs from patients and guessing what was wrong (very obvious things - like someone swallowed a nail, coin, etc.). In one of them, someone had stuck an entire bottle up their ass.

Just thought I'd share.

One of the activities for the second look I'm at included looking at x-rays/CTs from patients and guessing what was wrong (very obvious things - like someone swallowed a nail, coin, etc.). In one of them, someone had stuck an entire bottle up their ass.

Just thought I'd share.
I think I met her at a bachelor party once.

Just thought I'd share.

My favorite image I've seen of FBI was a corkscrew... I mean WTF?

Just thought I'd share.

[YOUTUBE]x0T5qvUBNmA[/YOUTUBE]

Hahaha oh man...I can keep a poker face for a lot of things. I don't know if that would be one of them:)

Woke up this morning to the front door wide open, and the dog outside. She was apparently chillin' close by, and came when I whistled...but sheesh. I'm scared she'll get hit by a car because she is kinda dumb.

Edit: Also...apparently I am back in the regular rotation of Jehovah's Witnesses. And they're sending cuter ones. Interesting. I wonder if they keep dossiers on people and know what kind of pie I like.

Last edited:

Just thought I'd share.

I wish I could claim credit for something so funny...